I knew it: C.C

Camila🌵

2 years. For 2 years I've been Camila's secret. She says she doesn't want to come out to the fans. She thinks that she'll get hate. Which I understand but every interview she has she says she single and that she's straight. It hurts it really hurts.

Like right now we are all at a interview. I'm an supporting act along with JoJo. But I get the same amount of time the girls do.

"So how is tour going?" The guy asked. We all responded with cheers. He chuckled. "So I'll take it that it's going great." We all cheered again. "Okay I got a couple questions for you girls." He started asking questions about tour and other things.

"Okay who's single and who's taken."

"Taken." Lauren, Dinah, Ally and Normani said. Well Lauren and Dinah are dating so are Ally and Normani.

"Single!" Camila cheered. I tried to make it seem that it didn't hurt. That my heart wasn't breaking. I looked Lauren who looked at me sympathetically.

"Just to clear up the rumors. You're straight right." The interviewer asked.

"Of course I am." She said with all seriousness. "So what's going on with you and Shawn Mendes?"

Camila blushed and smiled. "We're just friends he is actually going to be here for the last concert in Germany." Wow okay she didn't tell me that. Yea right. You know I'm starting to doubt that she loves me. I doubt that there's nothing going on between Shawn and her. But you know what if she wants to deny our relationship fine. I'll do the exact same thing.

"Y/N?" I felt a nudge. I looked at Lauren who looking at me. "Hmm?" She smiled. She looked at the interviewer. "Oh sorry what did you say?" He smiled.

"Single or taken." Usually when an interviewer would ask that I would say taken and they would say by who but I'd just respond with I would like to keep that to myself.

"Single." I smiled.

"Oh what happened to your mystery lover if you don't mind me asking."

"Just wasn't meant to be." I shrugged.

"Okay Y/N I got a question for you." I nodded

"Now what's going on between you and Alex Morgan you were at one of there games right." I smiled I freaking love Alex Morgan. Not like that.

"Yes I did go we just really hit off she's a very sweet caring women and not to mention a very great soccer player. We're just friends. She's actually going to be here for the concert Last concert so I'm excited to see her again." I smiled I don't care that right now Camila is looking at me with hurt in her eyes. Now she knows how I feel.

"Aww that's sweet I ship Y/SN (ship name with Alex). Well thank you girls for being her and good luck today." We smiled and thanked him. We soon got up. We hugged him and left. Maybe she's happy with Shawn.

***

I walked into my dressing room and laid down on couch with sigh. Camila has been ignoring me since the interview. Why? I don't know. I decided to get up and watch JoJo preform. Since I already had my preforming clothes on. Which was black jeans some adidas, an Alex Morgan jersey with a leather jacket and a grey SnapBack with my hair straighten.