The Y/LN Twins: N.K

I feel to the floor as I finally reached my house. I hissed in pain as I sat on the front steps. I took out my inhaler and took two puffs. Good god my body hurts. My lungs feel like I ran here. I let out a shaky breath and looked up at the sky. I hated her. I hated her. My own sister let some guys beat the crap out of me. She let everyone believe I was mean to Ally. I would never be mean to Ally. I don't know what Y/TN did but it must have been bad. I'll never forgive Y/TN for doing this. She made Ally cry and hurt me. I saw front lights turn on the front door open.

"Y/N?" Speak of the devil. I kept my gaze down. "Y/N where have you been mom and dad have been worried sick." She walked closer and put her hand my shoulder. My shoulder that was bruised which cause me to hiss and move back.

I stood up on shaky legs almost falling but was held up by Y/TN. "L-Let me go." I pushed her off me and stumbled a bit. "Y/N please let me help you. I'm sorry." But before I could say anything I heard my mom.

"Mija where have you-ay dios mío what happened." She ran to me and called out to my dad. "Marco come here quickly." She wrapped her arms around my waist and led me into the house. My knees caved and I fell but my dad was able to catch me.

"Mija what the fuck happened? Who the hell did this?" But before I could I felt the overwhelming feeling of exhaustion over power me.

*

I woke up feeling pain coming from all over my body. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a hospital. I hissed in pain when I tried to sit up. Pain shot up which made me want to cry. "Mija take it easy." I looked up and saw my mom's blurred face. I realized that I didn't have my glasses and everything was blurry.

"You didn't have your glasses when you got home so we got you your old Harry Potter ones. Here." My mom reached over and put my glasses on. I let out a shaky breath and looked around the room. Y/TN wasn't in the room and neither was my dad.

"Where's papi?" My mom sighed and took my hand in hers. "Y/N. Y/TN told us what happened. Everything that happened. Your father was beyond angry. He sent her away. He sent her off to a troubled girls boot camp. She agreed to it and said that she was very sorry for what she did and hopes you could forgive her one day. They left yesterday. He should be back soon."

I laid there shocked. She's gone? Yesterday? But I don't understand. How long-"Oh you also have been asleep for a three days Today's Tuesday." Oh. I laid there trying to process everything.

"The boys who did this to you are in jail. For assault and attempted murder. You could have died mija. The surveillance cameras caught them when they beat you." You nodded even though it hurt. It was silent very silent. That's until there was knock on the door.

"Come in." I closed my eyes trying to get stop the headache that was starting form. I could only process so much. My parents know the truth. My sister to was sent to boot camp. The boys who jumped me and basically left me to die were arrested. I can only imagine what the people at school will do when go back there.

If thought the bullying was before, it's only going to get worse now.

"Y/N?" I snapped my eyes open only to see Normani standing there. What the heck is she doing here? I looked around the room and hoped my mom was still here but she wasn't. Where the heck is she? Why would she leave? For all I know Normani is here cause she's mad that I got her football friends arrested. What if she's here to tell me that when I go back to school it's gonna be worse?

"Hey relax. I'm here to apologize." I looked away from not wanting to see her. I honestly didn't know who to trust at the moment. Well besides my mom and dad. But as for people from school. Just couldn't.

"Y/N I'm so sorry believing that you would do such a thing. We were just so shocked that Y/TN would do something like that. It never crossed mind that Y/TN would make us believe that she was you. I'm so sorry for laying a finger on you I'm such a harmful way. I don't deserve your forgiveness but I don't want you to know that I'm sorry. What those assholes did I didn't know that this did that. If I did know about it I would have stopped it."

I jumped slightly when I felt her hand on my cheek. She gently grabbed my chin and made me look at her. I saw her eyes scan all over my face which I'm sure it looked like I lost a fight against Rambo. I could see the guilt in her eyes.

"God Y/N I'm so sorry." She gently creased my cheek as she looked at me. I let out a soft sigh. "It's okay." I whispered out. She quickly shook her head.

"No it's not okay I didn't believe the girl I love and I hurt her. I should have believed you. I should have been by your side. If I did this wouldn't have had happen. You wouldn't be so badly beat. I should have-Normani stop. It's not your fault." I said as I squeezed her hand. I tried to smile at her but I couldn't cause it seriously hurt.

"Wait did you said love?" I looked at her and saw her cheeks heat up.

"Yes. I love you Y/N. I've loved since the day I met you. You were just so extraordinary. You just had me hooked. I was nervous to talk to you but then I finally did and I fell in love with your personality. Your looks were a bounce. Y/N I under stand if you don't feel the same w-I love you to."

She quickly looked at me with a small smile on her face. "Really?" I chuckled but then hissed. "Yea I'm sure." She leaned forward and pecked my cheek.

"You'll be safe with me. I promise."

**

Slow Down? How many have y'all heard the song?

I fucking love it.

:)
-Moni