Too Fast, Too Soon:All

It's almost been three years since Camila left not only the group but also left me. So now it was only Ally, Normani, Lauren, Dinah and I. At first it was hard but then we got over her. We still talk but not as much.

She moved on and so did we.

***

The years has been going great the girls have won awards they even won their first Grammy along with two more the following years. The girls even got into making movies. Which was awesome.

So now I'm almost Seven months pregnant with the girls baby. I know what your thinking how can they be the parents especially more than two biological parents well this baby is going to be special. Cause he or she well have five. The girls and I DNA is how do say this well the baby is ours with our DNA. (I know this is probably impossible. So just go with it.)

I smiled as I looked at the baby bump. Two more months and this baby will be born. And if I forgot to mention the girls and I also got married. I know right, we actually got married two months ago. Yup we got married while I was pregnant. Camila couldn't be there which was sad but you kinda don't want your ex to be at your wedding even if you ended on a good note.

"You look beautiful." I looked up when I heard the voices I fell in love with. I looked at the girls as they came closer. And they all put their hands on my stomach.

"So what are two last names that we got?" I looked Mani and she smiled.

"Well we got Monica Blake for a girl and we got Oliver Blake for a boy." They smiled and nodded. "Well we love them." They all kissed my cheeks and smiled looking at me with so much love.

******

Lauren and Ally helped me into the hospital as Dinah and Normani ran inside. My water broke and I was in pain.

In just a matter of minutes I was already in labor screaming my lungs out.

"I can't, I can't it hurts." I cried. I was in so much pain. I felt Lauren take a  hold of my hand as she was also in tears. She was always the one who cried when she saw me in pain. So did the other girls but not as much as Lauren. Ally, Normani and Dinah were also in tears.

I couldn't do it. But I had to do it for the baby. Cause this pain would be all worth it in the end. They told me to push. And that's what I did.

"She's here." But then I felt my body go numb. My vision was getting darker the last thing I heard was my baby's cries.

********

No one's POV

Lauren smiled at the baby as Ally cut the cord. She had happy tears and so did the rest of the girls. But their happiness was soon washed away. When they heard a long beep coming from the monitor that was connected to Y/N. The girls froze as Y/N's eyes were now closed and she wasn't breathing. Lauren eyes filled with tears as she saw the girl she was head over heals not breathing. They were all in tears.

Nurses and Doctors rushed over to the younger girl who wasn't breathing. Other nurses pushed the four out.

****

"What happened. Tell me what the fuck happened to our wife? What happened to her?" Lauren said clearly pissed as the doctor came up to the four who were clearly worried. They all stood next to Lauren.

"The baby is fine and normal." The doctor sighed feeling horrible and sad seeing the faces of the four girls in front of her.

The doctor sighed. "We think Y/N had a aneurysm. We lost her."

The four girls froze feeling like their heart was ripped out and stomped on. They all dropped to their knees crying their hearts out.

They lost their love of their life but they gained a small little one.