Bull Riding: A.B & N.K

I smiled as I saw the two love of my lives running towards me. They were performing here in Huston. We were at the stadium where they'll sing and then I'll ride a bull. I haven't seen them in two weeks. So I missed them just as much as they probably missed me.

As soon as they were closer I jumped on both of them. They sequeled and covered my face in kisses and probably their red lipstick but right now I'd didn't mind.

"We missed you babe." They both said as they took turns kissing my lips. I smiled as I looked up them. I was as tall as Ally but she now always wears heels so she's taller than me. 

"I missed you girls to." I smiled they returned the smile but it slowly faded when they looked down and saw my bull riding uniform. I sighed knowing they hate it when I do this. But I love doing it even though it can kill me. But I've been lucky so nothing bad has happened.

 "Yes Mani I am you know this is my job and I love it

"Yes Mani I am you know this is my job and I love it." I sighed.

"Yea I know you do babe but I just don't want you to get hurt. That's all." Ally said before Mani could. But before I could say something Mani spoke up.

"No Ally you and I both don't like it when she goes on that damn bull. Always having that fucking feeling like she won't come back. I hate when you go on that bull, so I am not going to pretend that I do support you in this cause I don't. I love you Y/N but I can't let you keep doing this. I won't." Normani said angrily.

"Mani- No you don't I'm scared that one day you two won't come back form tour and a freaking meet and greet. Look what happened to Ally when she was on stage a fan attacked her he could have had a gun. Look at what happened to Christina she was killed cold blooded while she was signing autographs. She was only 22. You girls do that every day. Don't you think I'm scared that one day some crazy person is going to come and do the same to you two." I yelled feeling angry, sadness and so many other emotions. I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Y/N I- Yo Y/N come on girl we gotta go. Oh hey girls nice to see you two also have to go Lauren and Dinah are looking for y'all." And with that I was pulled away from the girls by my best friend Luke.

***

Normani's POV

I looked down feeling so much guilty. I didn't know Y/N thought like that every time Ally and I would leave for tour. I mean yes what happened to Christina sucks I still hurt every time I'm remembered about that. I should have never said what I said.

"Mani babe stop feeling so guilty you said what you felt and there's nothing wrong we just have to talk to her when we are done performing and she's done doing her thing. Okay?" I looked at Ally as she sat next to me holding my hand. I sighed and nodded. She smiled slightly and pecked my lips.

" Come Mani. You two will talk to Y/NN after her bull riding. You know she's one of the best. I know you two don't like when she's riding but come on she's wants you two to be there." Lauren said as she came out holding hands with Dinah.

"Come on. We gotta get ready."

***

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my straight hair.

"Y/N you okay. You seem down." I looked up to see my best friend Luke he used to ride but then he had to retire due to an injury. So he was now married to Sophia. Had a baby on the way. So he was happy.

"I kinda got in an argument with Mani. She told me that Ally and her basically hate what I do." I said as I put on my black cowgirl hat.

"You know you should talk to them. You should never ride a bull when your emotional. You know that." Luke said as he sat next to me. I nodded.

"Yea but I have to ride. I have to. You know that Luke." He sighed knowing very well that he won't change my mind.

"Okay but the girls are almost done you gotta get ready."

I nodded.

**

I leaned over the cage the bull was in. I just had to get the bull that almost killed Luke.

Rango. 

I looked up at Luke who was standing right next to me. He had a worried almost scared look.

"Y/N you don't have- yes I do." And with that I went over the rail and on to the bull. Who already went crazy trying to throw me off. But then it calmed down. Letting me get on.

I let out breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I held on to the rope fixing my hat and let out a breath.

I tried to relax but I couldn't and I knew this was a bad idea but I didn't want to turn back. I opened my eyes and nodded.

"Let Go!"

Just 8 seconds. Just 8 seconds.

The bull was going crazy. Like straight up crazy trying to throw me off.

It was going fine but for some reason the rope became lose and I was harshly thrown off the bull on to the hard dirt and everything went black.

***

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in bright room. I tried to stand up but God was my head killing me. I tired again but then I felt warm hands on my shoulders.

"Babe you're not supposed to stand up." I looked up to see Ally and Normani. They both had tears in their eyes and tear stained cheeks. I frowned.

"Wh-Why are you girls crying?" I asked confused.

Ally tried to hold in a sob I could tell but then let it out. "Y/N you died for five minutes. When you hit the floor the bull also stomped on your heart. Please. Please y-you can-can't do this anymore please. I understand that you worry about us but you did die. Please." Ally sobbed.

I looked down at looked under my hospital to see that my chest That was bruised like really badly bruised.

"I'll-I'll stop. I'm sorry for telling at you two. I didn't mean to. I'm just scared of losing you two." I whispered.

"Y/N we did lose you but we were lucky to get you back. I just I don't want to feel the way I felt when I saw your heart line go flat again." Normani whispered taking my hand in hers. Ally doing the same.

"We love you." They bothe whispred as they got up and laid next to me one on each side.

"I love you two too." I whispered.

I'll doing the thing I love for the ones that I'm in love with. Just to make them happy.

****

😊✌