Just a Dream : D.J

Dinah's POV

I woke gasping for air. I felt tears roll down my cheek. I looked to my right hoping I'd see Y/N but she wasn't there. I quickly got out of bed running down stairs only to see the girls but no sign of Y/N.

"Dinah what's wrong?" I couldn't help the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks. Lauren quickly got up and rushed to me. She pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay mama don't cry." She rubbed my back. I need to find Y/N I have to make sure she's okay.

"W-Where's Y-Y/N?" I asked as I pulled away from Lauren. She looked confused. But before she could answer there was a knock at the door.

*****

After I was finally done with practice I made my way home. I had to leave in the early morning cause the coach said that the girls and I would practice in the morning instead of the afternoon.

I turned on my car and was about to drive off when my phone rang. I took it out of my sports bag and saw that Lauren was calling.

"Hey Lo what's- Y/NN you have to get here quick." She sounded sad and worried.

"Why what's wrong?- Just get here Y/NN." After telling her that I was on my way I hung up and quickly drove back home.

Once I arrived I quickly parked and turned off the car. Running inside. I ran to the living room to see all the girls who had a worried look.

I looked at Dinah who was asleep on Lauren's lap. She had tear stains cheeks. Her eyes were puffy.

"What's wrong?" I said as I quietly walked towards Lauren.

"We don't know she came done stairs crying asking for you." Lauren said as she looked down sadly at Dinah and then up at me.

Before I could say anything Dinah shot up crying. "W-Where's Y-Y/N?" She sobbed out. I quickly pulled her into my arms once she saw that it was me she hugged me so tightly like her life depended on it. It was as if I would disappear. She cried into my neck.

" Hey what's wrong?" I softly asked as I ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

She cried harder. "Y-You d-died. Y-You l-left m-me. I-I c-cried a-and b-begged y-you nnot to l-leave b-but you d-did. I-It f-felt s-so r-real. W-When I....When I w-woke I-I up and u-you weren't there. I-I th-thought i-it w-was real." She cried even harder as she held on even tight to my shirt. By now I was tears. I looked at the girls who were also in tears.

"I'm okay. Princess. I would never leave you. I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to. Cause I love you. It was just a dream. It wasn't real. No matter how real it felt. It wasn't real. Cause I'm okay and alive." I pulled her closer to me if that was even possible. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm okay." I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me since her head was on my chest. Her beautiful brown eyes were red and puffy. I reached up and wiped her tears away. She looked down.

" Hey your tiara is gonna fall." I whispered I put my finger under her chin making her look up. She blushed and smiled.

" Hey there's that beautiful smile that I love very much." She blushed even more.

"I love you." She said looking at me with so much love in her eyes. I smiled and brought our lips together. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion. The kiss was slow and our lips were moving perfectly together. We pulled apart when air was needed. I softly ran my thumbs over her cheeks.

"I love you too." I pecked her lips one more time. She smiled and cuddled up to me. "I'm so happy your okay." She whispered. I kissed her forehead. I looked at the girls who were still in tears. Especially Lauren who was my older sister.

I guess hearing that I died got to her. Well I didn't die. Cause I'm okay.

I smiled reassuringly she smiled slightly. Camila saw and pulled Lauren into a hug. Lauren quickly cuddled up to her.

I looked back down at Dinah and saw that she was asleep but she was still holding on to me tightly.
I smiled slightly and kissed the top her head.

"What do you think made her dream that?" Camila whispered as she held on to Lauren wiping her tears away.

I shrugged. "I don't know. We watched a couple movies yesterday we watched Cyberbully and she couldn't stop crying on that one. But I don't know." I looked down at Dinah who was still holding on to me tightly. She had her resting on my chest.

"Well the dream really affected her if she actually thought you were......you know." Normani said as she wiped her tears.

I smiled sadly. And kissed Dinah's cheek.

" I'm okay. I love you." I whispered into Dinah's ear. She smiled in her sleep.
****