I Love You: N.K

"Mani can I ask you something." I asked as we were both cuddling on the bed.

"Of course you can." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

" What would you do if I died tomorrow?" I asked as I played with her shirt.

"Y/N don't say things like that- Can you at least answer the question?" I asked. I heard her sigh.

"I don't know. I'd be heart broken. I wouldn't want to live in a world if I don't have my number one with me. I'll be devastated. You'd be gone. I'd be alone." I looked up at her. " But you'd have the girls, your family and your fans. You wouldn't need me if I'd be gone." She looked at me. "Of course I'd need you Y/N. I love you. I love you so much that if I'd ever lose you I'd probably kill myself. I wouldn't want wake up every day thinking I'd have you in my arms but then realize that you aren't here." She said as her eyes filled with tears.

I looked down as I sat up from the bed. "Everything is alright. Right? What made you ask me that question?" "Y/N?" I looked at her and smiled. "Yea everything is fine it was just a thought. Sorry for worrying you I just...I just...I don't....ugh..what I'm trying to say is that.....I...God damn it......I'm scared." I whispered.

"Of what?" Normani said as she came closer to me.

" Of losing you." I whispered as I looked down and started playing with my fingers.

" You won't lose Y/N I promise. I love you and I'm not going anywhere and if I do go somewhere I'm sure as hell taking you with me." She said cupping my cheeks and making me look at her.

"I love you." She said as pecked my lips.

"I ain't goin anywhere." She said smiling which caused me to giggle.

"There's that giggle that I fell in love with." I blushed and looked down. "And there's that blush." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you Mani." I said as I looked at her. She smiled and looked at me with so much love.

"I love you too babe. More than anything." She smiled.

"More than chicken?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yes more than chicken. But don't tell chicken. I don't think they'd like that." She whispered the last part causing me to laugh.

"I love you Mani."

"I love you to babe."

***

Short I know

😊✌