Should have Known: D.J

No One's POV

"Dude I dare you to go to that girl. Get close to her and after a while ask her out make her fall in love with you then break her heart. If you do that then I'll get you concert tickets to see Beyoncé and I'll get you meet and greet passes as well."

"For Beyoncé I'll do anything. I'll be right back."

**

I sighed as I looked out the window. Who knew at the age of 18 I'd have this. Why now though? I had a scholarship to play soccer UCLA. Not six other scholarships to play soccer at different states.

"Y/NN it's alright. You can still play soccer. Just not the full 90 minutes. Everything will be fine you'll see." I looked up to see my best friend looking down at me with a small smile on her face. I sighed and nodded.

"HCM you just have to be careful with that heart of yours. I've know you since we were little. You got a big heart Y/NN. Yes it's a big heart but now it's fragile. So you gotta be careful. Okay?" I smiled slightly and nodded. Pulling Beca into a hug.

"Now come on. We got a party to go to." Before I could even say anything. "I know you don't like going to parties but come on just this once please." I sighed and nodded. "Fine let's go." She smiled and took my hand.

**

"You look cute but why are you taking your bag?" I looked down at my bag strap that was on my shoulder

"You look cute but why are you taking your bag?" I looked down at my bag strap that was on my shoulder. I shrugged. "I might get bored." She shook her head. "Did you take your medication?" I nodded. "Remember no drinking okay. If your going to get something to drink make sure it's not a cup or something that looks open already."

I chuckled slightly. "I thought I was going to party with my best friend. Not my mom." She shook her head with a smile. "Come on ya goof."

**

So after we got to the party which was a freaking mansion. I looked at Beca who smiled. "Yea I know. Jacob is rich so let's go." Wait his is Jacobs house. Oh crap.

Jacob for some dumb reason hates me. He bullied me in high school. Never physically he just said things that hurt. But we graduated like two weeks ago. I haven't seen him since. Well until today. I just hope he doesn't see me.

After I lost Beca I made my to the small bar that was in the house. I sat down and looked around.

"Hey Y/N what can I get you?" I looked up to see a girl who used to be my soccer teammate. Dani. "Hey Dani can I just a water bottle." She smiled and nodded.

**

"Hi there. What are you doing here all alone?" I looked up to be met with the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever met. She's beautiful. Probably, no she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.