Real Love Deserves a Second Chance D.J

Part two of Should have Known

How come I didn't see it. I should have. God I'm so stupid to believe a girl like her would like me. I banged my fist on the wheel as my visioned got blurred with tears.

I wiped my tears but then quickly clutched on my chest. I kept one hand on the wheel but the other one clutched my chest. God it hurts. It hurts so much. I reached for medication with shaking hands. I decided to pull over before I could cause an accident.

I took out my phone with shaking hands. I dialed Beca's number. After the first ring she picked up.

"Y/- B-Beca. H-heart. H-hurts." Was all I managed to get out. "Okay. Relax. Deep breaths Y/NN stay on the phone with me. I'll use the tracker to find you."

"B-Beca......i-it hu- just hold baby I'm on my way. The ambulance is on their way right now." Her voice sounded so far away.

"Stay with Y/N. Y/N? Y/N answer me! Y/N?!" I felt my eyes get heavy and I blacked out.

**

Dinah's POV

No. No. No. This can't be happening. I felt my tears fall as I saw her drive away. God I'm so stupid. I should have never went along with that stupid bet and for what freaking Beyoncé concert tickets.

The look she had broke my heart. She looked so hurt. So betrayed. So used. So broken. I fucked up. I fucked up so bad.

I looked down at the envelope that was in my hands. I opened it slowly as I made my way into the house. I gasped as I saw the tickets. Not just any tickets.

Beyoncé tickets.

At first it was fake. Everything was. But then I got to know her. She's amazing. She's such a lovable caring girl. It was hard not to fall in love with her. She cares about me in ways no one else has. And I had to fuck it up. I knew I should called off the bet but it slipped my mind.

"God dammit!" I yelled as I punched the wall next to the front door. I quickly put the envelope down and picked up my keys running out of the house.

I quickly got into my car, turning it on and flooring it down the streets towards Y/N's house. I need to talk to her. I need to tell her that every thing I said was not a lie.

On my way there I took my phone out and dialed her number. But she didn't answer. I tried again but she didn't. I then tried calling her best friend Beca. She picked on the second ring.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded like she's been crying.

"Beca. Beca are you with Y/N. I need to talk to-Dinah Y/N is in the hospital." I heard her whisper. I felt my heart break even more if that was even possible. How can I forget that she has a heart problem. I probably caused it.

I quickly did an illegal u-turn and floored it towards the hospital breaking who knows how many laws.

**

I ran into the hospital towards the front desk but then stopped when I saw Beca with her head in her hands as she sat in the waiting room. I quickly ran to her she looked up when she heard me. She stood up and hugged me.