You Defend Her: D.J

Sorry For Any Mistakes 
Not Proof Read

Dinah💋

Dinah and I were on the tour bus. We were now in Italy and I couldn't help but to take pictures here and there. Dinah and I recently just came out to the her fans. Many were supportive and a little bit weren't. I looked at Dinah who was asleep on the little couch. I saw her shiver so I took the blanket I had and put it on her. She quickly snuggled up causing me to smile.

"Aww now ain't that cute." I looked and saw Lauren standing there. I blushed causing Lauren to chuckle. "Hey me and the girls are going out want to come?" I nodded but then looked at Dinah. "Wake her up." I said as ran to my bunk to get changed. "No wait Y/N." I heard Lauren whine. I chuckled and quickly got changed.

I put on my glasses and SnapBack

I put on my glasses and SnapBack. I walked back into the little living room to see Lauren holding two pans getting ready to slam them against each other. She quickly straighten up and hid the pans behind her back when she saw me. "What?" She tried to look innocent.

I chuckled shaking my head. "I've tried everything she won't wake up." She whined. I walked towards her telling her that I'll wake up Dinah. I crouched down and kissed her cheek. I felt her smile. "D come on wake up." I whispered. She ignored me and went back to sleep. "Fine I guess I'll go hang out with Mani."

That woke her up. She quickly got and hugged my waist. "I'm up I'm up." I smiled she got up went to go get ready. Lauren and Ally were in the kitchen messing around. Camila and Normani were getting ready as well.

***

We all went to the mall and we separated Ally with Lauren, Camila with Normani and Dinah with me. We decided to meet up at the food court in an hour.

Dinah and I walked hand in hand. She pulled me into some store to try out some jeans and dresses. I smiled. We were having a great time.

"Hey Babe I'll be right back I gotta go to the restroom." She nodded pecking my lips. I smiled and made my way to the ladies room.

When I walked back to where Dinah was at I saw something that made my blood boil. That asshole Mela? Nyla? Wait that's a girls name. I'm getting off topic. But that asshole was getting too close to her. She clearly looked uncomfortable. I saw him wrap his big arms around her waist an brought her closer to him.

I quickly made my way towards him. I didn't even notice that some fans were standing not too far and were recording the whole thing. I pushed him off her.

"Haven't your parents talked teached you to keep your hands to yourself." He smirked.

"At least I still have parents." Wow that's a low blow but I'm not going to let that faze me.

"Yea I know and I feel bad for them. Now do all of us a favor and get out of here." I said looking up at him. He's tall well compared to me I'm short like Ally short.

"What are you going to do If I don't leave her alone." He pushed me into Dinah. He smirked "Y/NN Lets just go."

"You gonna let that bitch tell you what to do thats why we broke up cause she was to controlling but that never stopped me from making her scream out my name."
That stupid smirk never leaving his face.

"Last time I checked she broke up with you cause your stupid ass cheated. And never call her a bitch again." It was my turn to push him. He lost he's balance and fell.

Oh shit I didn't think he was gonna fall. Haha he can't even balance that big head of his.

He got up and went into a fighting position. He turned to look at Dinah who clearly looked scared. I took off my hat and put on Dinah's head. Taking of my glasses as well.

"Come on nerd." I looked at Dinah she looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed. "You aren't worth my time." But before I could walk away. He picked me up and roughly slammed me on the floor. Making me hit my head. My vision went blurry for second. But before I can get up he was on top of me punching me. "Hey get off her." I heard Dinah she tried to push him off me put he just punched her in the face.

He wasn't paying attention to me so I throat punched him. I pushed him off me. I spit out the blood that was in my mouth. He got up and looked at me.

He came at me a little too slow so I punched him in the stomach kicked him behind the knee which mad fall on his knees I punched him really hard in face and knocked him out.

The mall cops soon came into the store. Yea nice timing dudes.

I limped my way too Dinah. She looked at me worriedly. I smiled at her but then the room went dark.

******

I woke up and groaned. I held my head which was killing me I looked around and noticed that I was on the tour bus. I got up but whimpered in pain. My back is killing me.

"Babe lay down your supposed to be resting." I looked up at Dinah she still had my hat on. I smiled and laid back down.

"What happened?" I asked as she sat on the floor next to me. "Well after you knocked out Nela you also blacked out cause you hit your head when he slammed you on the floor. How are you feeling?" She asked I looked at her and her eyes were filled with worry.

"I'm okay." Before she could say anything the girls came in.

"Remind me not to mess with you." Normani said looking down at her phone.

"Yea your small but damn you strong." Lauren said looking at Normani's phone as well. Camila and Ally agreeing as well. I smiled.

"How do you feel champ?" Lauren said looking down at me. I smiled. "I'm okay."

The girls soon went back to there bunks. I scooted over so Dinah can lay down with me. She smiled and laid next to me. She kiss my cheek. "Thank you." I looked at her confused. "For what?"

"For defending me." She looked at me with loving eyes.

"I love you so of course I'm gonna defend you against assholes like him." She smiled pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

*********

Don't forget to leave any suggestions❤️💛💚💙💜🌈