She hurts you: L.J

Lauren🙈

BANG

I laid there gasping for air. "KID STAY DOWN!" Ed yelled over the shooting. I groaned in pain. Thank god the bullet hit the bullet proof vest. But it still hurt.

"You okay kid?" I looked up to Ed looking at me concerned. He helped me up. "Your lucky. That bullet could have killed you. Come on." I looked around to see that the one of the burglars was dead and the other in handcuffs.

"Hey kid here put this on your shoulder." Jules another member of our group handed me an ice pack as I sat on the squad car. The call me kid cause I'm the youngest one. 19 to be exact. I got early training since my mom was also an SRU. There are 8 members in the group excluding me. There's Greg who's captain and then there's Ed, Wordy, Sam, Jules, Spike and Raf.

I also had to stay over time because of the shooting. I didn't have a chance to call Lauren. She's in a band you may of heard of it. Fifth Harmony. Yea she's 20 years old. They just got done with 7/27 tour in the US they're on a little break.

She's been gone for about a week and she's been distant. Why I don't know. I would come home from long shifts and she wouldn't be their. I would call her and text her but she would ignore me.

"Come on lets go back to the station and go home will do the paper work tomorrow. Well let everyone who's here. Clean this up." I nodded and got in the passenger seat.

***

We got to the station and I quickly took off the vest and everything else. I took my bag and made my way out of the station. Walking into Jules.

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/NN and put some ice on that shoulder." I nodded and said goodnight. I walked out to my red mustang.

I sighed as I got in

I sighed as I got in. I looked at my phone to see no calls nor texts from Lauren. I turned on the car and made my way to our apartment where Lauren was probably at.

I walked into the apartment.

"Lo I'm home!" I yelled out but I wasn't surprised when I didn't get response. I sighed. I walked into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. It was 11 in the afternoon.

I made myself some Mac and cheese since that was like the only thing I could make. I sat down with the a new ice pack on my shoulder. I felt a bruise forming and my should is sore. I could barely move it.

As I was going to start eating the front door was thrown open. Causing me to jump. I set my fork and ice pack down. I went to the front door to see Lauren stumbling to shut the door. She closed and walked foreword only to stumble and almost fall. But luckily I caught her. Hissing a little because of my shoulder.