You Embarrass Yourself: Group

All💋🙏🏽🌵💃🏽🙈

Do you think it's wrong to like like 5 people at same time? Like if someone told you to only choose 1 you wouldn't be able to cause you like all 5 equally. Yea that's been my problem since 2012.

I'm on tour with the girls of Fifth Harmony as one of their supporting acts. I don't know how but they some how found out about my not so little crush on all of them. So I've been avoiding them at all cost.

I kept my gaze down as I walked off the stage from rehearsing. From the corner of my eye I saw the girls. I panicked and thought of something.

I causally took my phone as it "rang".

"Hey mommy." I acted as if I didn't see the 5 drop dead gorgeous girls walking towards me. I looked to see the girls looking me as they were now in front of me.

"Mom can you hold up for a second." I looked up at the girls. I smiled trying to make it as believe able as I could. "What's up girls?" I smiled. They looked at each other and back at me. "Y/N can we ta- come on girls you need rehearse." One of the guys said I sighed in relief.

"I'll see you girls later." I waved and quickly walked away pretending to talk on the phone with my mom. I sighed in relief when they were out of sight.

This was going to be a lot harder that I thought.

***

I was getting ready to go on stage

I was getting ready to go on stage. While I put on my leather jacket I heard that someone knocked. "It's open." I yelled out.

I looked up to see The girls. Oh shit. Okay don't be nervous. Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous. I got this.

"H-Hey g-girls w-what's up." Well fuck so much for don't be nervous and I got this.

"Y/N can- Y/N your on in 5 got get your ears on." I looked at Ally. "Sorry girls maybe we can talk after the concert?" They nodded and before they left one by one they kissed my cheek and said good luck. I stood there still.

They just kissed me.

They kissed me.

On the cheek smart one.

Yea but still a kiss a kiss when comes from the Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila and Dinah.

I quickly went to where they gave me the ear thingys and my microphone. They nodded and I ran on stage with a big smile on my face. "New York how are y'all feeling?!" They screamed loud. I chuckled. "Who's ready to get this party started?!" They yelled even louder. I smiled and nodded at the band and they started playing one of my songs.

***

"Okay guys this is my last song." They started to boo. I chuckled "Hey look at the bright side that means your gonna see 5 beautiful girls soon and not this sack of potatoes anymore." I chuckled and looked back at the band as they started to play the last song.