In it to win it: N.K

(I know nada about NASCAR so just go with it.)

"Oh there goes Flash. She has passed Williams. Moving her to second place. I'm telling you. She is here to win it. "

"Of course she is Tom. I'm telling you this now. I have never seen someone try so hard like she does."

"Well her lucky charm is here. Well Little Flash's fans call her lucky charm."

"Yup for those that don't know who we are talking about. We are talking about 1/4 of Fifth Harmony, Normani Kordei. That girl has been by our little flash since the beginning."

"Well Tom she still has three laps to go and I have no doubt that she'll make it."

***

Normani's POV

I smiled slightly as saw Y/N's red mustang drive passed the blue one making her in first.

"Wooo yea Y/NN!!!" The girls cheered. I smiled and chuckled.

"Dude she gots this." Dinah said as she stood up excitedly.

"She's gonna be the first girl winning a male race." I said excitedly as I stood up as well. Jumping up and down.

"Would you two calm down lets not. Jinx her." Lauren said as she laughed pulling Dinah down.

We all looked back at the track to see that my girl was still in first with only one lap to go.

She was driving really fast but there was someone behind her. He was getting really close.

They were both close to the finish line when he decided to ram her car.

I quickly stood along with everyone else as she started to swerve.

I felt my heart drop when she got close to the wall. She moved away from the wall and steadied her car. She drove faster catching up to the guy. He tried to ram her again but she sped past him crossing the finish the line first.

Causing everyone to go crazy.

But my heart was still beating like crazy.

**

"Y/N you are the first woman to win a male race. How do you feel?"

I smiled my heart still beating like crazy. I held my helmet in one hand and the big trophy in the other. Which was heavy.

"Happy, excited every other happy emotion there is." I said as tear escaped my eye. The girl smiled.

"Who do you want to thank?"

I smiled. "I wanna thank Lauren, Dinah and Ally. They have been there for me when I was going through a hard time. A big thank you to my team. My beautiful girlfriend who has been by my side. She's the love my life and I couldn't have done this with out her. Love you baby. Look what I'm taking home." I held the trophy up casing everyone to cheer.

"Congratulations." I smiled and thanked the interviewer.

I quickly signed some autographs. And made my way to the trailer. I quickly got in and set my things down only to be crushed by four bodies.

They pulled away but one.

"You scared the shit out of me out there." She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled slightly wrapping my hands around her neck.

"I'm sorry. In all honesty. I almost based out when I lost control of the car for a second. But I'm okay."

"We're glad your okay. GIRL YOU WON!!!!" Dinah cheered making the girls cheer as well. I smiled.

"Nope we won. If weren't for you girls. I wouldn't even be here." I said with a smile.

They smiled. "Aww Y/NN." They said smiling as they pulled me once again into a hug.

"We love you Y/NN." They all said at once.

But before I could say anything Mani spoke up.

"But I love you more." She smiled sweetly.

"I love you girls too."

***

😊✌🏽