TPT Part 2: Alren

I looked down at my hands that were shaking. I was beyond nervous. What if she doesn't like me? What if she hates me? What if she didn't want to see me? Well she has to but she's going think I'm Alex not Y/N. Okay just deep breaths. These contacts hurt but Rebecca Alex's friend said that's normal for someone who isn't used to them.

I closed my eyes trying my best to calm down and not let my nerves get the best of me. Okay I got this.

Confidence is the key.

*

Confidence is not the key.

My nerves are killing me. I got off the plane as one of the flight attendants handed me my yellow bag. I smiled slightly "Thank you." I took my bag and looked around to see if I could find her. My other mom.

But then I froze there she was. She's beautiful. Shes tall her smile was just amazing.

"Hey Alex come over and give your awesome mom a hug." I smiled and ran to her. She opened her arms and picked me up as soon as I reached her arms. I can't believe I'm hugging my other mom. I hugging her. She's right here. With me.

"God nugget I missed you so much. 8 weeks is too long." She said as hugged me tighter. "I'm never letting you go again. I'm telling you that- hey what's wrong?" She asked as she looked down at me wiping my tears away. Oh I'm crying I didn't even notice.

"N-Nothing I...I just really missed you mom." She smiled down at me kissing the top of my head. "Aw I kissed you too. Come on Mani is waiting for ya." I smiled as she picked up my bag and we left.

*

"You know Mani had been going crazy with out her dance partner. I still don't understand how you can dance as good as Mani and I can't." I chuckled and smiled. "Well mom I'm a fast learner." I smiled and she lightly punched me in the shoulder.

"What you trying to say. That I'm slow?" I giggled. "You said it not me mom." She laughed and shook her head. I looked at and front and gasped. Wow this is beautiful. "Welcome home nugget."

I looked around and I was in awe. This place is amazing. "Alex!" I looked towards the door to see Mani running towards me. I smiled and ran into her arms. She picked me up and spinning me around. "Good god I missed you. Don't you ever talk your mom into letting you leave again."

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as mom went in taking my bag into the house.

*

"Hey Alex what's this?" I turned around as I looked out the window to see mom talking to a guy who was covered in tattoos. I froze when she was holding my inhaler.

"Uh shoot that's my friends. I don't know how that got in my bag. She must be freaking with out it." She frowned slightly as she held the inhaler.

"Well you don't need it I'll throw it away." I felt myself panic. "Uh no! I uh I mean okay I'll-I'll throw it away." She raised her eyebrows at me. As she handed me he inhaler. I took it and walked into the bathroom. I can't throw this away. I could die without it.

I hid it in one of the cabins and walked back into the room. I looked back out the window to see that man was still all over my mom.

"Hey Mani who's the guy?" I said as I looked back at Mani feeling a bit grossed out.

"Oh that man well he's uh your mothers significant other at the moment I guess you could say. Now if you ask me I think he's only with her for the green." I looked up at her confused.

"The green?"

"Since your mom's wine sales grew he came in acting like he was here to just be her assistant. But I know guys like him." I sat on the bed looking at Mani.