Let it slide: L.J

Lauren🙈

Ever since Lauren got back from tour she's been very moody. She would come back from parties drunk and I would try to help her but she wouldn't let me she would just push me away. I would ask her if she wants to talk but she'd only push me away.

She would say that she's leaving when my heart wants to yell at her and plead her to stay.

When we started to date I didn't think loving her this way would hurt me so much.

But then again its all my fault because I'm always saying it's okay or it's alright.

She's been home for only the 3 weeks and she would constantly yell at me. Why? I don't know?

Like right now.

"God damn it Y/N why can't you just fucking leave me alone? You're always so damn fucking clingy. I need space. Fuck I should have listen to them when they told not to date you. I wish I never dated you. You're 17 for crying out loud your still a fucking child. I don't know why I agreed to be your fucking girlfriend in the fucking first place. I'm a fucking 20 year old. I always have to fucking take care of you. Like your some fucking child. I fucking-FINE!" I cut her off she looked at me confused and angry. Probably angry that I cut her off. I got up from where i was sitting. I couldn't let her keep on talking the things she was saying we're hurting me. I tried to blink away the tears.

"You know I tried. I fucking tried to fucking understand why you always came home so angry but I can't anymore. Every time you would come home drunk and I would try to help you but you would just fucking push me away. You would fucking yell at me for trying to help you. I would put MY fucking pain to the side and let it fucking slide. And I'm fucking stupid no I'm fucking crazy to think you'll change when I know your not. So fuck you Lauren. I'll make your wish come fucking true cause your now fucking single you won't have to "baby" me anymore you won't have to be with this fucking child anymore." I took off the ring she gave me on our anniversary and putting it on the coffee table. I looked up at Lauren who looked at me with guilt in her eyes.

I quickly made my way to the front door and opened it. "I'll come by later to pick up my things." And with that I walked out the door and ran to my car. I quickly got in and looked up to a see Lauren running out the door with tears rolling down her cheek. I quickly turned on my car and drove off.

I would have gone to girls house but there friends with Lauren.

I sighed and made my way to my apartment. Good thing I still kept it. I parked the car in the parking lot. I punched the wheel. I got out of the car and made my to the apartment. Going up the stairs instead of the elevator.

I walked in locking the door behind me. Putting on the little lock chain as well. Finally letting all the tears out. I can't believe she said she wished she never dated me. All this time I just had to be the stupid one and say "it's okay." Every fucking time she would cross the line.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen opening the fridge to only see a 24 pack of corona. I shrugged taking the pack and going to the living room. Drinking one.

One led to two.

Two led to three.

Three led to four.