Never Forget: L.J

Lauren's POV

Home. I was finally home. The girls and I just finished recording and editing our new album. Yes the our first album with out Camila.

We have a date for our new album release date and it's on the 27 of May. So we are super excited.

I smiled as I saw my parents house. They called me saying that they had new neighbors so I excited to them as well.

***

I walked out of the house at night to get some fresh air. Everyone was asleep now so it was nice out here in Miami. I smiled looking up at the moon. I quickly looked to my left when I heard a voice.

"Hello?" A girl about 17 or 18 yell slightly her voice cracking slightly. I walked towards her. "Hello?" "Hello?" She looked at me. My breath hitched when I saw her. She's beautiful. Her eyes are a beautiful blue color. But her eyes showed that she was scared.

"Hi I'm Y/N, can you please help me?" She asked softly slightly looking up at me cause she was probably short as Ally. I nodded. "Hi Y/N. Are you lost? Where are your parents?" I asked softly she furrowed her eyebrows I then noticed a scar on her eye brow. The scar was at least five to six inches long. I wonder what happened

"I-I don't remember."  I frowned slightly. "Does any of these houses look familiar to you?" I asked the smaller girl. She looked at me and than did a whole circle looking at the houses. She then looked back at me.

" Hi I'm Y/N. Can you please help me?" I looked at her confused. "Y/N you already asked me that." she looked down like she was ashamed. "I did? I'm sorry. I suffer from short term memory loss."

I felt a pain in my heart. That sucks. How the hell I am I going to help her if she can't remember.

"Okay I'll still help you. But you'll have to come with me." I spoke softly holding my hand out for her to take. She looked down at my hand and then looked at me. I smiled reassuringly. She cracked a smile and took my hand. I walked us into the house.

"Y/N? Lauren what is she doing with you?" I looked up to see my mom walking down stairs towards us. I looked at my mom confused. How does she know Y/N?

"That's the Blake's daughter they are probably worried sick. Here I'll take her they live next door. They are the new neighbors I told you about." Clara tried taking Y/N's hand but she held on tighter to mine. I looked at my mom and she looked at me.

" You can take her. It's just next door." I nodded leading Y/N who held tightly on my hand it wasn't as tight to hurt me. I slowly walked us to her house.

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door. I looked at Y/N to see that she was now playing with my ring that my grandmother gave to me. I smiled slightly also feeling a bit sad that she won't remember me tomorrow.

I heard the door open. "Y/N?! Oh baby girl we were so worried about you." A big muscular man sad pulling Y/N into a hug. "Dad!" The smaller girl hugged the much taller  man. I smiled slightly.

"Oh your Mike's and Clara's eldest daughter right? Lauren right?" I smiled and nodded. "Thank you for bringing my baby girl back." I smiled and nodded. "No problem. I'm just glad that she's home safely." I told the big man. He smiled thankfully.

"Well thank you Lauren. Have a nice night." I was going to respond but then I heard that soft voice that I have fallen in love with in just a short amount of time.

"Thank you Lauren." Y/N said smiling slightly at me. I smiled but my face was probably a deep red color when I felt her soft lips on my cheek.

"We'll see you tomorrow at the barbecue Lauren. Night." Y/N's dad said as he shut the door.  I raised my hand to my cheek. I could still feel me blushing. She has such soft lips. I feel my self falling hard. Real hard.

*****

I was consistently looking out the window to see if Y/N was coming yet. I was just hoping that she'd remember me. I'm pretty sure she won't. Cause she just met me.

"Laur will you calm down. People just started arriving. They'll be here soon." I blushed as my mom chuckled shaking her head.

I then heard the door bell ring. In just a matter of seconds I was already opening the door. I then saw Y/N and her dad. I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face.

"Daddy where are we?" Y/N said softly. She hasn't seen me yet cause her back was facing me. She then turned around and saw me. And I can swear I saw her face lit up. Like a kid who got what they wanted for Christmas.

"Lauren!" I looked at her dad shooked but he also looked shooked. She remembered me. She. Remembered. Me. I then felt her small arms wrap themselves around my neck. I quickly got over my shook. And wrapped my arms around her waist. Clearly loving her in my arms.

"Wow. You must be special to my little girl if she remembered you so quickly. It usually takes her up to a year more to remember someone." Her dad said looked down at me as he smiled slightly.

"Hi I'm Y/N." She said once she let go of me when Chris walked in coming from volleybal practice. Which did disappoint me.

Chris smiled down at Y/N. "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Chris." She smiled and followed her dad in to the kitchen. "You know I've said those lines more than a million times already and I'm not even annoyed." Chris said as he smiled looking towards the way Y/N left.

I couldn't help but to feel jealous. I looked at Chris and he looked at me. "Relax Lo I like her as a friend. She's all yours." Chris said chuckling walking up stairs.

I felt my face get hot but I also felt relief.

***

"Hey Lo?" I heard Y/N say. We have been together for almost a year now. I love her with all my heart and it was hard trying to get her to trust me. But it was worth the wait.

"Babe go back to sleep." I mumbled sleeply. I heard her mumble an okay it fell silent.

"LoLo?" She spoke up once again. "Y/NN sleep." "oh okay." It once again fell silent.

"Hey Lo-And we're up." I sat up looking at Y/N who was now standing up smiling. I chuckled as I went and got the video that I've recorded for her through out the years I've known her. We met when she was 17 and I was 20. And now she's 22 and I'm 25.

I put on the video for her as she sat in front of the tv smiling at me. Ever since that barbeque I've been one of the people she can't seem to forget which I'm very glad about.

****

"I want you to know that I'll never forget you. Okay? I probably won't remember somethings and I'm sorry about that. But also know that I love you even if forget to saw it. I do really like love you. With all my heart." I smiled down at her brought out lips together in a very loving and passionate kiss.

"I know. And I love you too." She smiled cutely at me and kissed my cheek.

******

😊✌