She Jumps too Conlusion: C.C

Camila🌵

I smiled. I can't believe that I'm getting a chance to do a movie with the one and only Shay Freaking Mitchell. I'm so excited. I took a couple pictures with Shay and she posted them on her Instagram and Twitter.

I can't wait to tell Cami. I made my way towards the car as it started raining really hard. I started the car and drove off. I made my way home not before stopping by the store and buying Cami some flowers and candy.

I stopped the car in front of the house to see the front door open. I quickly turned off the car and quickly got out the car forgetting about the presents.

I entered the the house taking off the wet jacket. I picked up a note that was on the kitchen counter.

I hope she makes you happy.

I ran up the stairs checking every room. But they were empty. Remembering that Camila likes to go to the park when she's having problems. I ran down stairs and out the door shutting it behind me.

Even though I was soaking wet and cold and also the possibility of getting extremely sick. I kept on running towards the park. When I got there it was empty. No sign of Camila. Where the heck is she?

After 3 hours trying to look for her I couldn't. That's when I made my way back home. Walking in the rain. What the hell did I do? What does she mean 'I hope she makes you happy'? I walked into the house with my head down.

"You cheating bitch!" I was slammed up against the door pretty hard. My vision became blurry with the impact my head had with the door.

"W-What?" I looked up at Dinah who looked pissed. She tighten the grip she had on my shirt. I tried to get out of her grip. But she just slammed me once again against the door but much harder. My vision was getting dark but i tried to get rid of it.

She shoved me on the glass table quit hard which caused it to break and cut my hands and arms. I hissed in pain. Some of the glass also cutting my face. But most of the damage was on my back. I could feel the glass ripping through my shirt and my skin.

I felt someone pick me up by the shirt. I made eye contact with Dinah who eyes were filled with anger and hatred. "This is for hurting my best friend you cheating bitch."

I had no idea what she was talking about. She clenched her jaw and brought her fist up and punching me in the face.

"DINAH!!" Dinah loosen the grip she had on my shirt letting me fall on the glass.

"Y/N? Y/N keep your eyes open." Someone gently cupped my bleeding cheeks and made me look at them. Lauren.

"W-What d-did I d-do?" I looked at Lauren who gently picked me up and took me to her car Dinah following behind.

"I-I g-got tthe ppart." And with that I blacked out.

Camila's POV

I thought she loved me. Then why would she do this to me.

"I'm sorry Camila as soon as I saw them I took the picture and I came over as soon as possible." Shawn looked down at me as I cried into his chest.

"Come on let's get out of here before she comes back." I weakly nodded and he helped me up and out of the house. Leaving the door open.

****

I looked down at my phone for the hundred time and saw many missed calls from the girls a lot from Dinah and a lot more from Y/N.

Shawn told me he sent the picture to Dinah and said that she'll take care of it. 

Whatever that means.