Everything Changed: A.B

You know that feeling you get when you do somethings and then you later end up thinking 'why the hell did I do that?' And up regretting looking back it cause you remember how embarrassing it felt and you literally want to slap your brain for thinking about it. And now you're just sitting their embarrassed out of your mind over something that happen ages ago.

Well I'm having one of those moments. And I hate it.

Earlier this month I was invited to my best friends Ally's album release party. Well I went and it was fun but theeeeen I had to, I just had to wear high heels to the good damn party and you can only guess what happened.

I fucking fell. My stupid ankle caved in and I fell.

And that's not the worst part. Yup not the worst part.

I fucking fell on the stupid table that had the stupid cake. I fell on the damn cake. That was the most embarrassing shit I had happen to me.

Stupid ankle. Stupid heels. Stupid me for wearing the damn heels.

And instead of Ally helping me she laughed and was like, "Y/NN how's the cake?" And she got some of the cake with her finger that was on my face and licked her finger. What kinda of sexy shit is that?

To this day I haven't lived it down. My fans always bring it up and Ally loves bringing it up. Literally, she has a picture of my face filled with cake as her wallpaper on her phone. So every time she's near me she looks at her phone and laughs. That little bitch.

Well anyway that leads me to right now. I'm in a interview and you could only guess what they're asking.

"So Y/N would you like any cake?"

I let out a small chuckle. "I'm actually staying away from cake for quite a while." And heels.

"Alright well Y/N you and Ally have been friends for quite a while, right?" I nodded and smiled remembering how Ally and I've met.

*Flashback*

It was my first time performing at an Auditioning Show. I've preformed in sold out stadiums and awards shows but not these type of shows. It was kinda nerve wreaking in a way. Cause all these people here and they're trying to make it big. I have actually been caught up with these season of X Factor and I really like that girl group. One them really caught my eye. I don't know her or the group and I haven't seen them around here so I don't if they still on the show. So when I said caught up I didn't really mean caught up. I really didn't-

I was knocked out of my thoughts literally. I landed on my butt as I fell to the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry are you okay? I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you okay?" I chuckled slightly at how out of breath she sounded. "Are you okay? Are-I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I got up with the help of this girl that send me on my ass.

"I'm so-Y-You're Y/N Y/LN." I smiled and looked at the girl I swear I felt my heart beat, beat even faster at how gorgeous this girl was. Wait a minute I know this girl she's in that girl group with four other girls. Dude she's even more gorgeous in person. When they sang that song Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.

"That's me and your in the girl group that's freaking amazing. I saw your last performance you did amazing. You have an amazing voice. Like it's just, so amazing. Your voice it's just out of this world. I'm so damn positive that your girls are going to win. I would lov-Y/N there you are your on in five. Let's go." I wanted to slap my manger for interrupting this. She then grabbed my hand and lead me away.

"Bye Ally good luck today I'm sure you'll do amazing." I said with a wave as I was being pulled away. I saw the surprised look she had and a faint blush on her cheeks. I smiled and walked away.

Who would have know that six years later everything would have changed.

*End of Flashback*

"Yea we have."

"Well I mean I don't want to invade on your personal life so you don't have to answer but rumor has it that you and Ally have been dating." I felt my cheeks heat up at the question. We have actually for two years. We just thought it'd be better if we stayed on the low for awhile.

"Well Ally and I are really close she's my best friend. So it's not strange or wired for people to think we're dating. I gotta say we would make a cute couple." I couldn't help but to chuckle at the shocked face the interviewer had.

*

"We are more than a cute couple. We are a power couple. We make cute couples fall to their knees in fear cause we are unstoppable together. We-Why are you looking at me like that." I smiled and let out an amused laugh.

"Nothing, Nothing just you would make a great Lena Luthor. You just give that vibe." She smirked down at me and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh does that make you my Supergirl?" There's that sexy raspy voice she always uses when she's trying to get some time sexy time.

"Oh who knew my girl shipped Supercorp?" She let out that cute giggle that I love to hear.

"Who doesn't. But you didn't answer my question." She said as she leaned in and whispered into my ear. I could feel the goosebumps starting form all over my body.

"Y-Yes I am."

"Then show me how super you can be."

*****

:)
-Moni