If only My tears Can Bring Her Back: D.J

Dinah💋

You knew. You knew from the beginning. You knew this wouldn't last. You knew but you were too scared. You were to scared to face it. The relationship you had with Dinah. You knew it wouldn't last. She was a beautiful girl that looked like Beyoncé's twin. A girl who was in the biggest girl group. And we'll you were you.

She never knew you went through a hard time during high school. She didn't know you almost committed suicide. If it wasn't for her you wouldn't be here right now. But she doesn't know that.

You were at the point where you felt. No you knew that Dinah didn't love you. You knew that she didn't feel the same as you did. But then again who would love a girl like me. Is what you always thought.

You looked around the tour bus for your very last time cause you knew you weren't coming back. It's not like they'll miss me. You set the letter down you wrote for Dinah and the girls. You picked up your bags living the Angel teddy bear. That Dinah gave you since she had the Stitch Bear.

They're right she deserves better.

Of course she deserves better why would she be with you.

She feels bad for you just go and do it you know you want to.

Just a couple times and the pain will be no more.

Come Y/N do it.

She won't have to deal with your problems anymore.

No one will have to deal with your problems anymore.

YOU won't have to deal with your problems anymore.

Don't think just do it.

You walked out of the bus. Since the girls were preforming in LA for their last concert. You whistled for a cab once you got in you didn't look back. You were doing this for her. You wanted her to be happy and you knew that you were just holding her back. And you didn't want that for her.

**

You walked into your apartment. It looked dark but that's because all the window blinds were down. You sighed and locked the door behind you locking it with the little chain lock as well. If you were going to do this you sure as hell didn't want anyone to walk in on you.

You made your way to your bathroom It was as if you had no control over your body. Something inside you was telling you. No screaming at you to stop but you couldn't.

You got into your bathroom and took something you actually missed. You walked back into your room. Sitting on the bed. You took off your jacket as you ran your fingers over your scars you had some new and some old. You set your jacket down and took the pills you had in your jacket.

You ran the blade over your wrist. You didn't you wince in pain. You actually didn't feel anything. You were too numb.

You felt dizzy after what felt like 8th cut. You looked down to see that your shirt was covered in blood your wrist along with half of your forearm was covered in blood. You lazily reaches for the pill bottle and took some out of the bottle since it as already opened. You took what you thought was seven. You swallowed them. You laid down but you were closer to the side. As soon as you went down you rolled off the bed falling face first.