Annoyance

Jin pov

The sound of papers shifting on students desk fills the classroom. We all sit in uniformed rows with our heads hunched over our papers as the last minute on the clock counts down our time to finish this test.

My pencil squeaks across the table as I write the final answer to this math equation right when the bell rings. Sighing, I sit back in my seat and wait for my test to be collected. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I smile knowing that it's time for lunch and I just aced my math test.

I grab my lunch and push myself from my desk as the sound of students yelling across the halls and gathering erupts around the school. None of them matter as I make my way down the stairs to the 11th grade floor. I walk down the hall dodging immature teens until I reach my destination.

Room 3-B.

I smile when I see my brother Jimin getting his lunch out of his desk. He's talking to a boy I don't know and seems to be in a pretty adamant conversation. I waltz over to the two and eye the other boy with the rabbit teeth suspiciously.

"Hey, Chim Chim. who's this?"

Jimin's face breaks into a full on toothy grin as I make my presence known. "You're here." He stands up and points to the boy who is holding out his hand. " Oh this is Jungkook. He's the student body president for the 9th graders, but he wanted to ask if I could do a performance for the school. Apparently, I'm super talented and needed." Jimin winks.

I roll my eyes and ask him, "And when might this performance be taking place?"

Jimin pales at my question. "Sometime next month...After school at 6."

"No."Jimin frowns, but he knows why he can't. We can't risk being late and getting our foster parents mad at us. That just spells trouble for all of us.

"But, Jungkook saw me dancing during lunch last week and thinks it could be a really nice thing to spice up the talent show." He begs.

I shake my head, "No way and that's final."

"There you are Kookie!"

I freeze at that voice because I know what's coming. The bane of my existence has arrived.

"Oh I didn't know that I would be seeing you here princess." Namjoon, the president of our senior class flirts.

"If I'd known you would show up I would have left already." I mumble while folding my arms.

"Oh, don't say that babe. You know you want some." Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows at me and I scoff.

"Whatever." I focus back on Jimin. "My decision is final so come on before our spot we eat lunch at is taken." I walk out the room with a disappointed Jimin following me. I hate to see him upset, but it's for his own good.

I know exactly what will cheer him up though. I pull a lollipop from my lunch box and hand it to him. His face instantly shifts into a satisfied smile as he pops the sucker into his mouth. I smirk because I know he's always had an eye for anything with sugar in it.

When we're sitting at our lunch table in the corner, I sigh with guilt. "You know that I wish you could do the talent show right?"

Jimin stops eating and nods his head. Then he puts on another bright smile and reaches across the table to grab my hand. "Yeah, I know. Don't beat yourself up about it. I know it's for the best."

I sigh and continue to eat. We eat in silence for the rest of lunch. Partially because I still feel guilty that his life can't be better than this and partially because I have nothing worth bringing up. This is the result of my life revolving around my brother. I devote all my energy on him and none on myself...

***

I glare at the pink haired boy sitting in front of my desk. "So how about it? You, me and the movies." Namjoon smiles revealing his dimples in an attempt to seduce me, but I'm not cracking.

"If you think your crappy pick up lines are going to get me to go out with you then your wrong." I get up from my desk and grab my back pack since it's the end of the day Jimin should be waiting for me outside his classroom door.

"How about if I don't do crappy pick up lines." He suggest.

"Still no." I respond while walking out the door and towards Jimin's class. when I get there I'm surprised to still see Jimin at his desk. I shake my head and walk up to him.

"Ji-"

"Shhh." He puts his fingers to his lips as he watches the boy sitting a few desk in front of him get up with his chair squeaking across the floor. The boy with grey hair passes by us with a neutral expression and exits the room. Then, Jimin lets out a huge breath of air and gets up from his seat with disappointment.

"Who was that?" I inquire, not so sure what's so interesting about a guy who looks like a ghost.

"His names Yoongi and he shows absolutely no emotions." Jimin replies while slinging his backpack over his shoulders sluggishly.

"well, he has to show something." I insist.

"No, he just wears that blank stare all day everyday."

"What about during gym." I question knowing that he must at least show exhaustion.

"Nope, he doesn't participate."

"Well, that's odd but what does that have to do with you?" We walk down the stairs to the ground level and replace our inside shoes with our street shoes.

"I'm going to make him show me his emotions." I roll my eyes and place my hand on Jimin's shoulders.

"Please, don't bother the poor man. He's probably got his own issues to deal with like us." Jimin frowns, but shakes his head.

"I won't be a bother." He mumbles as we exit the building.

"Did you remember to lay the food out for dinner?" I question switching the topic.

"...Yeah."

And again, I feel guilty for spoiling his fun.

A/N So, this is the first chapter to my new story. If you read my other story "Ship us to Make us," then I'm happy you're back and ready for more action. If this is your first story from me then I hope your ready for this because my stories can be quite intense. Keep reading and I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. Like, Vote, Comment, and add to your reading list. Until next time my Burritos (Side note that's what I decided to call my readers in my last book because I love me some Mexican food...well food in general). Deuces.

Teaser: