School and Law

Jin pov

I walk into the kitchen to get an apple and wave to Mr. Kim who's getting ready to go over to the attorney's office. I'm really thankful that he decided to do this.

"How was your night?"

"It was good...I fixed things with Namjoon." Surprisingly, he smirks and I scrunch up my eyebrows. "What?" He points towards my neck and it takes me a moment to realize what he means. "Oh my gosh! No- we didn't- Mr.Kim-"

"I'm glad you're not sad anymore." He walks out the kitchen and leaves me a flustered mess as I look around for something to cover it with. I practically run over to my scarf that I left sitting on the dining room table.

"Thank goodness." I say as I breath out.

"Thank goodness what?" I shriek as I turn around to face Namjoon.

"It's all your fault. Your dad thinks we did 'it'." I cry as Namjoon smirks.

"Well, close enough. Lets go before we're late for school." I'm too stunned to do anything so Namjoon has to grab my hand and lead me all the way to the car. 

I barely register him grabbing my backpack during the process. "It's fine...it's not like the world is ending and your dad thinks I'm screwing you." I say sarcastically as I bury my head in my hands. 

"Jin, its fine. He just likes to joke around every once in a while. I doubt he even cares." Namjoon comforts as he pulls off onto the main road. 

"Yeah right." I mumble as I fold my arms.

****

This would happen to me. 

I'm currently being baked alive since the heat in my school is on blast because of the weather outside and my scarf isn't helping. I have two options here. 

Option 1) I take it off and risk exposure. Then, everyone will ask me questions on how I got the hickey. They'll question my butt virginity and life will be over as I know it.

Option 2) I don't take the scarf off and I suffer from heat exhaustion which will mess up my bodies homeostasis and I'll be thrown off balance. This will in turn make me pass out and most likely be sent to the hospital. Then life as I know it will be over...

Option two it is.

***

It feels like forever since everyone has been in one room all together. It's awkward to say the least. It's like everyone is waiting on something to happen or a bomb to explode. I examine everyone's faces.

Jungkook is eyeing Jimin for any possible signs of a mental break down.

Taehyung looks like he's trying to figure out what to say to Jimin probably to cheer him up.

Yoongi has an unreadable expression on his face, but I would bet a million dollars that he's just as worried as everyone else. 

And Hoseok hasn't come to our table yet.

Meanwhile, Namjoon is holding my hand and waiting for me to say something. It's actually Jimin who speaks up to break the ice.

"Um, so- what have you guys been up to over the weekend?" He asks with a smile on his face. I exhale and relax my shoulders. He's obviously trying to direct the attention off of him.

"I went on my first date alone with Minjae." Taehyung replies thus taking the attention off of Jimin for a moment. "It was fun...but, I was worried about you..."

Never mind.

"Oh, you don't need to worry. I'm going to take everything one step at a time and see where that takes me." Jimin says directly to everyone who slowly nods their heads. I have to commend jimin for being so brave to face everyone.