Do it Now!

Jin pov

"I l-lo-"

"Hey." I jump in shock. "You ready?" Namjoon asks as he enters our shared room.

I nod my head quickly. When he raises his eyebrows, I clear my throat. "Yes, date...now." I turn on my heels and walk towards the closet. "Just putting on my shoes."

I feel Namjoon's presence behind me and quickly sit in a chair and start lacing my shoes. "You seem really anxious."

"I'm not." I mumble. "I just want to get good seats for this movie." I say and Namjoon chuckles.

"Okay, princess. Glad we could finally go on this movie date." He whispers as he kisses my cheek. I feel butterflies swarm my stomach, but I press my feelings down as we leave for the theaters.

Thank goodness, we're going to be in a room where you can't talk that much. This gives me more time to think of how to tell Namjoon my feelings. I'm going to let it out today.

...yeah...

Oh God... I can't.

I can picture this failing epically already.

How am I supposed to say those words?

Namjoon, I l-

"Jin, did you just see that fight scene? He literally tossed that guy through 5 walls." Namjoon whispers excitedly.

"Yeah...I'm going to use the bathroom." I whisper and Namjoon frowns.

"It's the middle of the movie." He pouts and I quickly kiss his lips.

"I'll be right back. Don't eat all the popcorn." I tease to make him feel more at ease before leaving.

Once I'm in the bathroom though my mind travels a mile a minute.

This is so hard...

I'm going to sound stupid!

Maybe I don't have to say anything.

After I shake my head, I take a deep breath and head back towards Namjoon and an hour left of the movie I have to watch. When I get back Namjoon grabs my hand and starts rubbing circles on it.

"I love you." He whispers and I feel my throat close up. Do it! Say it now!

"Mmhmm." God damn it!

Seokjin! What the hell!

"Babe, you okay?" Namjoon ask, making me realize that I'm squeezing his hand too hard.

"Sorry, the movie is just so intense," but cringe when I realize the main character is just having sex.

Namjoon cracks a smile, "Feeling nervous?" My face instantly heats up and the room turns a million degrees hotter.

"Joonie!"

"Shhhh." Someone behind me says annoyed and I feel my body clam up. But, Namjoon counters by pulling me closer into his side.

"Just ignore them." He mumbles and pops a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"T-thanks."

I smile and snuggle closer into his side. He's really warm.

                                 ****

"That was a really good movie." Namjoon says as we get back to his car and get in.

"Yeah, it was...um Namjoon?"

Say it.

"Yeah?" He answers as he starts up his car.

"Nevermind." Namjoon doesn't question it and pulls out of the parking lot.

Jin, how could you chicken out like that?

The whole ride I'm too focused on my confession that I can't even hear a word Namjoon is saying.

"We're here." Namjoon says and I snap my head to his house sitting in front of me. I bite my lip because I wasted 3 hours basically worrying instead of enjoying my date and just confessing.

I follow Namjoon up the steps, but my head hangs low since I know the date is over.

...

No!

Before I can think it through I grab the back of Namjoon's shirt and tug on it lightly. He stops walking and turns around.

"I knew something was up." He says and lifts my chin. "You can tell me anything."

All my nerves bubbles up and the flood gates pour out as I start to sniffle and tears fall. I'm like a big baby and I can't stop. I quickly wipe my tears away with my sleeve and Namjoon pulls me into his arms.

"J-joonie..."

"It's okay. Whatever it is, I'm here for you."

I wrap my arms around him and let out a shaky breath. "I love you."

I feel Namjoon's body stiffen and I shut my eyes tightly. "Jin, did you just confess?"

"Y-yes, I'm sorry I was acting strange all day because I was nervous about confessing to you. I'm sorry I'm so emotional and you had to deal with all my problems and...above that you had to wait this long for me to say I love you back." I ramble as Namjoon stands there dumbfounded.

"Jin, I love you."

"I love you too." I state confidently as I gaze into his eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you more and like I said before you're worth it." He whispers as he pulls me in for a kiss. This one is soft and fleeting. When his lips part from mine I pull him back down and deepen the kiss. Namjoon smiles into it and takes the lead.

After we part for air, our foreheads stay pressed together. "Yup, your lips are so worth staying." I tease, earning a soft laugh from Namjoon.

"Hey, princess. Don't push it." He jokes and I smirk.

"Oh you love it."

"Yeah, I do now kiss me again."

Before I can lean in, the door slams open and 5 tiny heads are exposed.

"Make babies!" Eunyoo shouts at the top of his lungs and my face heats up.

I'm actually surprised when Namjoon pulls me close and whispers, "Want to go at it so hard that you become the first man to get pregnant?"

"Pervert!"

A/N

Oh my gosh! It's the end of the chapter. Bruh, only 2 more chapters left and then on to the next one. What is life? Did you realize that they finally went on that movie date that Namjoon asked for in the first chapter like??? Let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote my lovely Burritos. Deuces!