Surprise Attack

Jimin pov

All throughout class, I stare at the back of Yoongi's head trying to figure him out. All he does is sit in his desk and every few moments he'll write down some notes in his textbook. Nothing about him is that interesting, but for some reason I can't seem to not be fixed in a trance.

Why is he so monotonous? 

He literally does nothing throughout the whole day except gaze blankly into space and give short responses whenever someone talks to him. My shoulders perk up when his pencil falls on the floor. It rolls a little further down the aisle, stopping in front of the student in front of my desk.

Yoongi eyes his pencil on the floor, then looks to the kid. "Can you pass me my pencil?"

"Su-"

"Here you go." I interrupt as I go the stretch of getting out of my seat and walking a few desk up to grab his pencil. I hold it up to his face and his eyes go cross eyed while looking at it so close to his face.

"Thanks." He says simply before taking the pencil from my hands and my hands start to sweat as his fingers brush mine.

"Y-your welcome." When my teacher clears his throat for me to sit back down and I bow formally for the disturbance. "S-sorry...I'll sit down now," I say, backing up into a students desk behind me. "Sorry."

When I get back to my seat, I exhale to release my nerves. Okay, that could have been smoother, but at least you talked to him. I smile smugly to myself as I take in this realization.

Yeah...you are one smooth guy.

                                                                                                                ***

When the bell rings for lunch, I wait for everyone to clear out of the room and wait for Yoongi to get up, but he just stays in his spot. What is he waiting for? Go eat lunch. As if on cue, he pulls back from his chair and gets up. I wait for him to walk out the door before I follow him.

He makes a turn towards the bathroom. When he enters, a brilliant idea pops into my head. I grin wickedly as I make my footsteps soft as I creep through the front door. Yoongi is too busy unzipping his pants to notice me approaching.

I'm going to scare the crap out of him and make him scream like a baby.

"Yoongi!" I yell at the top of my lungs when I'm close enough. His body tenses for a moment and I start to do a victory dance, but then the worst case scenario happens. All of a sudden, My eyes widen as I witness his body become lifeless as it crumbles to the dirty bathroom floor.

 How come he- OMG! Did I kill him? "Y-yoongi." I hesitantly step towards him and use my foot to tap his back. "H-hey?" His body turns over so I can see his face. When I notice his chest rising and falling and hear the small snoring noises coming from his lips my eyebrows crease.

What the heck? I jump back when his eyes snap open suddenly and he shifts up from the laying position he was in. When he comes too his eyes scan the room and when they land on me he frowns. "What the heck did you do that for?"

"I-I wanted to-"

"You don't just go around scaring people when they are trying to take a piss!" He paces the floor and stops abruptly. "I need to calm down." He mumbles, while breathing through his nose.

"Why did you just pass out- I mean you were out cold." I question, completely confused.

Yoongi turns around to face me with a red face. "I have narcolepsy you idiot!" He yells, before storming out the bathroom.

I stand there frozen in place. Everything he just said just went in one ear and out the other...I just...made...Yoongi...mad. 

I mad Yoongi mad! I perform a small victory dance. Success! 

Wait, that's terrible. I scratch my head and glare at the brown tile floor under me. I'm trying to get closer to him not make him hate me. "Curses!"

"What are you doing in here?"

I turn around to see Taehyung walking towards me. I run up to him and fake cry on his shoulder. "The worst thing just happened." I cry. Taehyung wraps his arms around me and pats my back. 

"What? Do you need help." 

I nod my head, "I tried to scare Yoongi right...so I snuck up on him in the bathroom and he passed out!" I cry. Taehyung pulls me away from him and gives me a confused look.

"He passed out from a jump scare?" I nod my head vigorously.

"Mmhmm, he got mad and said he has narcolepsy. How was I supposed to know that!" I look at Tae with frantic eyes feeling my heart rate pick up. "I messed up big time. Please help me fix this."

Tae pushes my cheek, turning my face to the side. "Maybe, this is a good thing. Now, you don't have to be all obsessed with him anymore. I say let things be." 

I stomp my feet like a child and run a hand through my hair, "But, I don't want to leave things alone." I pause. "I wanted us to be friends...at least." 

Taehyung's face is set in a permanent frown as he ask, "Why do you want to be friends so badly and what do you mean by at least? Do you want to be more than just friends?"

At his accusation, my face turns crimson. "What are you accusing me of?"

Taehyung puts his hands on his hips and with a voice laced in venom he whispers, "Do you like Min Yoongi?"

I'm speechless. Then, I remember what Jin said. Does Taehyung actually like me? "Tae, do you like me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" 

I shake my head. " N-no." Tae pinches the bridge of his nose. He throws his hands up in the air.

"I can't with you," and he storms out the bathroom. Great, now I have two people pissed at me.

Where's Jin when you need him?

A/N I was craving some drama and had to put this in. I couldn't wait any longer so here it is. Tell me what you thought of Yoongi's surprising case of narcolepsy. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and add my story to your reading list. Until next time deuces.