Mr. Il's Move

Third pov

Time moved slowly.

There was no way to explain what just happened...

The things people do to get themselves out of trouble...

Jin pov

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to get my car keys." Namjoon says as he walks over to the dish sitting on the kitchen counter. "Hey, princess?"

I smile at the nickname. "Yeah?"

Namjoon walks back to me and smiles as he holds my hand. "Just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful."

My face instantly heats up as my face turns crimson and I bite my lips. " T-thanks." I curse myself in my head because I still can't get used to his compliments.

He cups my cheek gently and kisses me softly. "Yup, kissing your lips is definitely worth all of this." He smirks and pulls away before I smack him.

"Oh please, you like more than just my lips." I counter and he shrugs.

"Yeah, you're right." He slowly backs towards the door. "I just love how you have a way with your hands."

GASP!

He's out the door before I can get to him, but my mouth hangs a gap. "Hey!"

***
Jimin pov

"Yoongi, can you pretend to be me and go to court. I'll just be here catching a little more sleep." I yawn as I cuddle into his side.

"I can't do that if you keep spooning me. Plus, we look nothing alike." He groans, but I can hear the hint of playfulness in his voice.

I frown and pull away. "Can't you humor me for two seconds?"

Yoongi turns around and pinches my nose. I swat his hand away, but feel my heart hammer against my chest as he stares into my eyes. "How should I humor you?"

My words get stuck in my throat and I toss my bed sheets off before hopping out of the bed. "Lets get ready." I wink before walking out the door.

I hear Yoongi sigh, but he follows behind me to the bathroom. As I turn the water on to the sink he purposely leans over me to get his tooth brush. I freeze in place as his chest brushes my side.

...Yoongi.

***
"Mr. Il is a really great foster father." I stare at the same girl who Mr. Il slapped and came close to punishing when I came back to the house that one day. I know all her words are forced. It's obvious from the way her eyes dart to him every now and then. "He buys the kids toys and lets everyone play and doesn't get bothered by how loud we are...he um...spends time with us and gets to know us personally."

Mr. Il's attorney interjects. "And how does he get to know you all personally?"

The girls eyes dart from me to Mr. Il. She licks her dry lips and breathes out. "He talks to us and asks us about our hobbies. That sort of thing."

Mr. Il's attorney turns towards the judge. "That's all."

"I would like to cross examine your witness." My attorney states and I fold my arms.

"I'll allow it." The judge says.

My attorney hands the assistant a paper and they put it under the overhead projector. Then, a security guard takes another copy of the paper and passes it to the judge. "Can you tell the jury what this picture is?"

I watch as the girls eyes turn into saucers as she stares at the small door in the wall. Then the next picture shows the inside that is like a little box. "That..that's-"

"Objection!" Mr. Il's lawyer states, but its already over.

"Continue." The judge says and Mr. Il's lawyer sits down, defeated.

The girl twist the bottom of her shirt in her hands. "That's the room Mr.Il locks us in when we act up." She all but whispers. Not that I can blame her. It's not easy to testify.

I watch as the jury watches in shock at the new evidence. "This is ridiculous!" Mr. Il screams and all eyes snap to him. "You want them to believe that I lock you guys in a cellar?"

Mr. Il's lawyer tries to have him sit back down but he flings him off. "You can all go to hell! I'll make sure of it!"

"Mr.Il control yourself in my court room!" The judge speaks out.

"Control myself when these shitty children are trying to get me sentenced to jail?" He shrieks. "You know what? Screw all of you!" Mr. Il points to me and I grip the edge of my chair. "I didn't rape you. You loved it! You little slut! You loved my cock!"

The court room gasp and I feel my heart rate speed up as whispers circulate the room. "N-no, I didn't." I choke out.

"Yes, you did! You practically begged for it the way you looked at me!"

"That's enough! Mr.Il you just confessed to rape. Get this man out of my court. The jury will discuss and we will come back for the sentencing in 30 minutes." And with that the court is dismissed and Mr.Il has to be dragged out.

I sink in my seat and try to stop my hands from shaking. I look up when I feel warm hands wrap around mine and give them a tight squeeze. "I'm proud of you." Yoongi says and I smile.

"Thanks, I kind of wish it went a little smoother though." I shrug and Yoongi chuckles.

"Loved the theatrics though. I thought Mr. Il would pop a blood vessel." I nod my head in agreement when I hear someone clear their throat.

"Um, I'm sorry I lied." The girl is looking at her feet timidly as she grips her shirt for dear life. I stand up and take her hand.

"It's fine. I can't blame you...Mr.Il is a scary man." She bites her lip and shakes her head.

"I shouldn't have agreed to testify, but I was scared he would do something to my sister if I didn't. I know that's stupid, but-"

"That's not stupid. Thank you- you helped more than enough." I give her a light hug and feel her relax. When I pull away she's smiling.

"Jimin, I never got to thank you for saving me. I'm really grateful and I hope your life gets better." She says sincerely before bowing and walking away before I can say anything.

"Chimchim." I turn to face Jin. "You did it!" He cheers and hugs me. "I mean there's still some sentencing left but still."

I grin for the first time in a while. "I know and I feel exhausted." I throw my arm over my brother's shoulders and he laughs as I fake fainting. "I want to leave this place and never come back." I whisper.

"Me too."

A/N How did you guys like the chapter? I hope it was alright. I literally wrote this in 1 hour when I had time at 12 am because college makes it hard to plan when to write haha. Plus, I had inspiration to write a chapter so I hopped on it before I got writers block...again. Edited the next day(today) though. Just an update there will be three more lovely chapters and then this story will be over for good. Omg! I'm sad. I've been writing this forever and I have to part ways with it like Ship Us to Make Us.

Geez, I'm so emotional *tear*

Well, until next time...Deuces!