Time Stopped

(Warning this chapter is not for the faint of heart)

Jimin pov

My eyes open as light shines into the room and I have to shield my eyes from its rays. It's only when my alarm goes off that I squeeze my eyes shut again and curse my internal clock for waking me up a minute too soon.

The sound of slight snoring has me turning to my side. A small smile touches my lips at the sight of Yoongi with drool falling from the corner of his mouth. I almost forgot that he slept with me last night. I play with Yoongi's hair and twist it around my finger as he continues to sleep.

Why do I feel safe when Yoongi holds me? Shouldn't I be feeling uneasy about his skin on mine? Isn't that what normally happens, but for some reason being around Yoongi feels comfortable...

Flashes of Mr.Il have my skin crawling and I find myself snuggling against Yoongi for warmth. This however makes him stur in his sleep and slowly open his eyes. He goes to move away, but I pull him close to me again too scared to release him.

Yoongi senses this and sinks back against my body. "Am I forgiven for suggesting the therapy thing?" Yoongi mumbles against my ear and I exhale deeply.

"Yes...but don't bring it up again." Yoongi rubs my back lightly and nuzzles his cheek into my neck before humming in response weakly. I guess that's as close to a yes I could ask for at the moment.

"We should get ready for school." I say breaking our intimate moment as I peel away from Yoongi. "You know before your mom barges in." Yoongi frowns but gets out of the bed.

"Sure."

***
Focusing on my class work seems impossible right now. After the nightmare I had last night my brain has been working against me. In every corner I turn I see Mr.Il stalking me from a distance. His eyes piercing my heart.

Every face I see in the hallway is telling me that he's watching me from behind. I shake the thoughts from my head because I know that it's my mind playing tricks on me. He's still at Flowers of Hope doing God knows what.

"Jimin, the lunch bell rung." I nod my head slowly and get up from my seat. I follow Yoongi out of the classroom and entertain a casual conversation with him until we reach the rest of the guys. Everyone hails us over and we sit next to them.

Jin proceeds to give me a boxed lunch he made for me and gives a cheeky smile. "How's it going?"

"Good, I couldn't take listening to my history teacher though. Why do I need to know about stuff that happened 200 years ago?" I whine and Jin laughs at my silliness.

"Because, it'll help you understand how South Korea got to be well-South Korea."

Namjoon interjects while raising a finger, "and broaden your perspective on the world."

"Exactly." Jin added while I roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I hope you two know that I will not need this to accomplish anyt-" my words stop as I'm rendered speechless from the sight before me. Mr. Il is standing right next to a group of chatting girls with a sinister glare covering his face.

I blink twice and focus on him again, but realize it was my mind playing tricks on me yet again. It was only my imagination. "Earth to Jimin." Taehyung says as he waves his hand in front of my face and my gaze snaps towards his.

"Oh...um, sorry. I need to use the restroom real quick." I get up from my seat and notice Yoongi shifting to follow me when I hold up my hand. "I'm fine. Don't follow me." Yoongi plants himself back in his seat but doesn't seem too happy to be following my orders.