Jimin's anxiety

Jimin pov

Okay you can do this...yeah.

First things first- who should I apologize to first? I weigh the options in my head. Well, it might be more awkward to confront Tae because now I know he likes me. But, Yoongi...I literally made him KO on the dirty bathroom floor.

How does one even begin to say sorry for that? Well, sorry I just made your face mop our dusty floor? Come on Jimin, you can do better than that.

Unfortunately, I have no more time to devise a plan as Yoongi stops right in front of me in the hallway. He grabs my hand and drags me around the corner. He pushes me into a locker and digs his finger into my chest.

"Listen up." He pauses. " What you did earlier was uncalled for. You're in 11th grade. You need to grow up. Seriously, why the hell do you keep following me and doing all these extra stuff to get a rise out of me anyways?"

By the end of his rant he's panting and holding his chest to calm himself down. "Okay, breathe because I don't want to be responsible for another episode of yours." I say, making Yoongi glare at me.

"Just talk."

I push his finger off my chest and start with, "You see...um..that's actually-"

"Cut to the chase. I just need you to tell me so maybe I can just do what ever it is and you can leave me alone." At his words I break out into a smile.

"Really!" I clear my throat and make my voice deeper. " I mean...really?" He nods his head and I respond with, "Well, I noticed that you never show your emotions so I just wanted to catch you...you know with different facial expressions. I really didn't know you had narcolepsy. If I did, I wouldn't have done anything." I ramble.

His face scrunches up. "That's it? You just want to see me smiling or something?" I nod my head. He sighs and slowly I watch in amazment as the corners of his mouth stretch into a smile showing off his pink gums.

My eyes sparkle as I finally get to see what I've been aiming for. A smiling Yoongi, but that only last for 2 seconds before his face flat lines again. Of course it would because he's not smiling for real. It's all fake to please me.

"Happy?" I nod my head slowly, but I know I'm not. "Okay, now stay away from me." He answers sharply before walking away. Little did he know that I was already forming a new goal in my head.

I have to see that smile again...but for real.

I watch his body disappear behind the corner and turn towards the hallway in the opposite direction. Okay, Taehyung's class is that way. I take a step to leave the hall, but stop when I hear a loud thump come from the storage room a few doors down from me.

I'm the only one in this hallway as everyone has already left the school or is still in their classes. I slowly walk towards the storage room and crack the door open a little. What I see makes my feet begin to shake and my hands sweat.

The same five boys that were chasing Hoseok have him surrounded in the center of the room and there is absolutely nowhere for him to escape.

Hoseok looks scared to death as one steps forward. "Please, just let me go." He croaks, but that does nothing except make his captures laugh.

A tall one that's in the front circles Hoseok and says, "Don't you remember you owe us? You skipped out on your last beating so this one is going to be twice as hard to make up for the last one."

My throat closes up when the boy kicks Hoseok from behind, making him fall to his hands and knees right in front of the other four. Hoseok looks up at them for mercy, but they laugh and spit in his face.