Baby steps

Jimin pov

My body spins, pops, flexes-

It glides through the air effortlessly-

My limbs do as I command as I let the music swirl in my ears and reach my heart.

I dance off all the stress, worry and pain. Everything bad that's happened so far is left in the dust.

But, out of the dust I see one person. I smile at the image of Yoongi holding out his hand for me to take. I'm even happier when I open my eyes and he's there staring at me in awe.

"Wow, it's like you never stopped dancing." He beams as I stop for a break.

"Yeah, dance is a part of me I guess." I wipe my face with my shirt and sit against the wall. "Yoongi, do you still like me?" I ask non chalantly and can tell from the corner of my eye that he's suprised.

"Yeah." He mumbles as he scratches his ear. "Do you-" I cut him off by planting a kiss on his lips. "Jimin-"

I kiss him again and see his eyes droop, meaning he's more than excited. "I don't want to hold myself back from liking you anymore." I whisper as I watch his movements.

Yoongi's features soften and he cups my cheeks. "Kiss me again." He mumbles probably aware that I want to be the one to initiate the contact.

I nod my head and kiss him. As our lips touch, I close my eyes and melt into his soft lips. Then, we slowly start to move in time with each other. Moving in sync, Yoongi doesn't add too much tongue and I don't force the kiss to get deeper.

It's just gentle.

When I pull back, Yoongi has a weak smile on his face as he tries to hold himself together. "Kissing you tires me out."

I chuckle and respond with, "Glad to know I have that effect."

Yoongi avert his eyes and whispers, "Are you sure it's not a problem that I can't express myself without having my symptoms show up?"

I shake my head and plant a light kiss on his lips again. "Not at all. I like you just the way you are. I will never get mad at you for falling asleep during a make out session. Besides, I want to go slow anyways."

Yoongi cracks a smile and pinches my cheek. "Hey, I'm supposed to be comforting you." He takes my hand in his and places it on his heart. "Jimin, I will never force myself on you and I'll try my hardest to make you feel comfortable and not pressured. Since you're in my heart...I would never do anything to hurt you because that would hurt me too."

I feel my eyes water and when I blink a tear falls. "Thank you for caring for me...Yoongi, you're in my heart too and thank you for letting me sleep with you every night because of my nightmares. And staying my friend and not pushing me away."

Yoongi pulls me into a hug and I clumsily wrap my arms around his waist as we lean against the back wall. "We're so mushy. This is enough sweetness for one day."

I laugh lightly and bury my face into his chest. "Yeah, I like lollipops better anyways."

"I can get you some if you like."

I lift my head and grin brightly. "Yes! Can you get me jolly ranchers and Starburst while you're at it." I ask innocently.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "What am I your sugar daddy?"

I grin wickedly, "Yes, from now on your name is sugar." Yoongi thinks it through for a second.

"How about suga cause I'm not that sweet." My eyes go wide.

"You're actually going to let me call you sugar- I mean suga?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah, I guess. But if anyone else does it I will sow their mouth shut." He says seriously as he glares at no one in particular.

"Alright, suga...daddy!"

"Jimin, you're so lucky you're cute."

I play with my fingers and pout innocently. "Am I."

A/N Bruh, another chapter. One more to go and we're through. Hope you all continue reading my other stories and comment please. Until next time deuces!