A Little Too Friendly

Jimin pov

"You're a real life saver." I say for the millionth time after Jin came to my rescue and helped me carry Yoongi to the nurse's office. Jin doesn't seem as happy as he just rolls his eyes and grabs a pizza from the box Namjoon left. I have to tell Namjoon thanks at some point because I am extremely hungry from carrying Hoseok.

"Why did you leave the room anyways?" Jin inquires while places a wet towel on Hoseoks forehead.

My eyes travel to yoongi who's resting on the other bed. "I was kind of following Yoongi." I bite the inside of my cheek as I wonder when he'll wake up. Its been about 15 minutes and he's barely stirred in his sleep.

"You seem to be really interested in him." Jin points out, making me blush.

"Yeah, I am." I half say, too fixated on his sleeping form.

"Okay, don't go drooling over him...so is Taehyung okay with you liking Yoongi?" His question makes me cringe because I don't even know where I stand with him right now. Is he still mad?

"Well, I don't think so...but I'll figure something out." I answer, not fully realizing that I just admitted to liking Yoongi. There's just something about him that pulls me in. For some reason I don't mind that he has narcolepsy. 

"...Jimin?" I lean over the bed and smile when I see Yoongi is finally regaining consiousness. 

"I'm right here. How are you?" He yawns and stretches in the bed and I can't help the blush that rises to my face when I notice the bottom of his shirt lift up, revealing his stomach.

"Good. Did you bring me all the way here?" He asks, then looks towards Hoseok. "How is he?"

"He's as good as it gets considering that he was out in the cold for probably a few hours." Jin clears his throat getting both of our attentions and gives me the look. "Oh, this is my older brother, Jin." 

Jin holds out his hand and Yoongi takes it hesitantly. "Nice to meet you. Jimin talks about you all the time." Jin reveals with no filter and I feel like hiding under a rock.

"Oh really?" Yoongi smirks. I pause, taking in the fact that Yoongi has shown the most amount of emotions I've ever seen all in one day. 

"Yeah, he just can't stop talking about how he wants to see your face with all these different types of emotions and thinks you're really interesting. If you ask me I think he's got a crush." I quickly place my hand over Jin's mouth and close my eyes when I hear Yoongi give out a light chuckle.

"Please forget everything he just said." My stomach feels light as I hear Yoongi shift on the bed as he lifts up his vibrating phone that was sitting next to him to answer a call.

"Yoongi, where are you?" 

"I'm in the nurses office."

"The nurses office? What happened? Hold on we'll be right there sweetheart, okay? Don't move." The line goes dead and Yoongi sighs.

"Here come my parents." His mood instantly switches back to his neutral one and it makes me feel slightly disappointed. Right when I was making some progress.

It only takes 2 minutes for a lady who looks exactly like Yoongi to bust through the doors followed by another anxious man. They immediately run towards yoongi and ask him a bunch of questions all at once.

"I told you to stay by me at all times. Where did you run off to that was so important?" Mrs. Min asks.

"I wanted to play the piano." Yoongi mumbles.

"You could have told us so one of us could have gone with you." She responds with a lecturing tone.

"But, you would be hovering over my shoulder the whole time." I can't help, but feel a little jealous of this conversation. To have parents that love him so much that they don't want him to leave their side. To have them gushing over him like this. My hands squeeze my jeans in frustration, but I relax when Jin grips my hand.