Comfortable Living

Jimin pov 

Jin and I exit the Min's car and step out into their driveway. There house is on the medium side. Not to big and not to small. It's a house with grey stone walls with a wooden door that has glass in the middle. To the left of the house is the garage and small bushes that travel up to the front porch. 

There porch shines in the dark giving just enough light for Mr.Min to see where to put his house key. He opens the door that screeches across the floor. We walk inside and he turns a light on.

"Alright, i'll let Yoongi show you the guest room while we fix up dinner." He stares at his watch before looking back up. "It'll probably be ready in an a half an hour."

I nod my head and step closer to Jin. "Thank you." I say as mister and misses Min leave the room. Then, I focus all my attention on Yoongi. 

"The guest room is upstairs." He mumbles before leading us up the steps. 

I walk onto the same steps as Jin and whisper, "Something tells me that we're not welcomed here. Why did you want us to come here anyways?"

"It was either this or stay in the school all night." He whispers back.

"That makes sense. Nice thinking." I smile and he chuckles next to me.

"Are you feeling better?" He eyes the foot prints on my jacket and I smack him on the back playfully.

"Of course I am. Thanks for worrying." I reply right when we reach the last step.  Yoongi is waiting for us at the top with his arms folded.

"The door on the right at the end of the hall is my room...if you need me knock. Your temporary room is here." I wince at the harshness in his tone, but bite back my tongue. I guess that little break through I had earlier was just a fluke.

Yoongi then proceeds to lock himself in his room, leaving Jin and I in the deathly silent hallway. The only thing that lets us know that other people exist in this house is the clanking of pots and pans faintly below us.

"Well, I guess we can just hang out." Jin says as he walks down the hallway to the guest room. When he opens the door I take in my surroundings. The room smells of lemon spray and the walls are colored tile. The comforter is black with white flowers tracing it. The night stand has a small lamp on it on the right side of the bed.

The closet is slightly open, revealing some hangers. Too be honest, the place feels like it hasn't been lived in for a while, but something about it is comforting. That also means that it hasn't been tainted.

I jump onto the bed and smile as I'm engulfed by the fluffiness of the sheets and mattress that instantly relax my body. "Ah." 

Jin sits on the side of the bed and runs his hands over the sheets. "This feels nice." He says awkwardly, not fully allowing himself to relax. However, I quickly put an end to that as I pull him down to my level and make his face hit the bed with a thump.

"Better?" I ask innocently.

"Better." He answers while closing his eyes and inhaling the fresh scents of the bed linen. Soon enough his soft breathing fills the room. I smile down at his peaceful form. He deserves this after everything we've been through.

I give him one last look before getting off the bed. I exit the room and close the door behind me with a soft click to the door. I tiptoe to Yoongi's room and knock on the door. I hear footsteps cross the floor and tense as he opens the door.

When he sees me he eyes me up and down before he folds his arms. "What?"

"I uh- well Jin is sleeping and I was wondering if we could hang out while we wait for dinner?" I request weakly as I feel all my confidence leave me as his gaze pierces through me.