Home Sweet No

Jin pov

My eyes slowly open as the sunlight shines through the curtains.

Happy Saturday...I guess.

I rub my eyes and turn towards Jimin who is making a puddle of drool on his side of the bed. I wrinkle up my nose as I take in the sight. "Jimin, time to get up." I poke his cheeks, but he doesn't budge. I decide to let him rest for a little while longer as I get out of bed and walk down the hall to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth with the toothbrush the Min's gave me and use the already opened toothpaste by the sink. I rinse my mouth out and proceed to wiping my face down with a wash cloth.

I've thought things through and I think it's best that we leave their house before they wake up. The last thing we need is for them to drive us back to that house and find out that our parents aren't really on a business trip.

Footsteps behind me alert me to another presence so I turn around in one swift motion. Jimin is standing at the door rubbing his nose with his eyes half open. "Jeez, Jimin. Next time, warn me when you're coming. Hurry and clean up. We're leaving soon."

"What about the Min's? We can't just leave." He whisper yells more awake now.

"Yes, we can. Yeah, it was nice of them to let us spend the night, but we have to go back now and I don't want the Min's to see them."

Jimin frowns deeply and stares at the floor. "I don't want to go back. Can't we just ask to stay a little longer?" I sigh and pull him into a hug.

"You know we can't. The longer we're gone, the angrier Mr.Seon will be when we return." Jimin sniffles against my shirt and I'm about to say something else when Yoongi appears in the doorway.

"Am I interrupting something?" He says, making Jimin jump out of my arms. I smile at him and step away from the sink.

"No, not at all." I focus on Jimin. "When you're done meet me downstairs." Jimin only nods his head as I exit the bathroom and leave the two alone. In the distance, I can hear the sound of the facet running and rub the back of my neck.

I take my clothes from yesterday out the drawer and begin to peel Mr.Min's pajamas off. Once I'm back in my clothes from yesterday I start to rethink my plan. Okay, so Yoongi is awake, but that doesn't mean our plan can't still work if I-

"Good morning!" I slowly crane my head behind me and am met with Mister and misses Min grinning at me in the doorway. I curve my lips into a smile as they approach me.

"What are you two doing awake so early?" I question in the least suspicious voice I can muster.

"Oh, you know we just finished a lovely morning jog and we wanted to check up on everyone before we started breakfast." Mrs.Min answers enthusiastically.

"Do you two do everything together?" I ask honestly curious about this seemingly perfect couple. They both look at each other before laughing. My eyebrows furrow as they struggle to catch their breathes.

"Yes, isn't that normal?" Mr.Min asks genuinely confused so I just nod my head, but on the inside their love for each other makes me feel light headed. How can a person feel so much affection for a person? I don't get it.

I push the thought to the back of my head as Jimin enters the room. "Good morning! I'm glad you're here because I was wondering if-"

"Jimin." I glare, but he ignores it.

"If we could stay another day?" He finishes and I face palm.

"Well, I don't mind the extra company."

"Actually, We were going to leave after breakfast. We should probably be getting back." I say. I try not to face Jimin because I know he's pouting, making a feeling of guilt rise in my chest.

Mr.Min chimes in."Oh that's a shame. I guess we'll just drop you off after-"

"You don't have to do that, really."

"We insist." I frown at their clueless faces.

"Great."

***

I sit in the back seat of the car with my head pressed against the window while Jimin is slouched with his arms crossed. I sigh.

"You know we had to go back. We can't stay away forever, otherwise they would have called the system and we can't risk being sent away." Jimin only grunts in response. "Please, don't stay mad at me." I whisper.

Jimin faces me and says begrudingly, "I'm not mad at you...I'm just disappointed that we have to go back."

"Is this your neighborhood?" Mrs.Min questions from the passenger seat. I stare out the window at the seemingly normal apartment complex;the tan buildings that reach four floors each; the reserved parking spaces and the twist and turns into different sections.

"Yeah, just make a right turn up this street and keep going straight." I answer. As we approach the building the sound of sirens resound around the car. It's not until we're in front of our building that the flashing of red and blue police lights are revealed. Along with a red and white ambulance.

A few neighbors that I have never seen before are crowded around our building. My face scrunches up in confusion as Mr.Min parks his car. "Is this the right place?"

I want to scream NO and tell him to turn back, but it's too late. I already see it.

Sitting in the police car is Mr.Seon with a heavy set scowl on his face. Not to mention the way he eyes Jimin and I as we exit the car. All four of us walk with hesitant steps closer to the scene of the crime. I have to make sure. I have to see if it's what I think it is.

"J-Jin." Jimin grabs my wrist and pulls me back. When I look at his face he shakes his head. "Don't do it." I shake my head and peel my arms away.

"I have to do this." So, I continue to walk as close as possible to the emergency vehicle. The stretcher is being loaded into the ambulance and the only thing I catch is a strand of long black hair and one bloodied hand I know too well.

Suddenly, I'm being pushed back. "You can't get too close to the vehicle."

"W-wait, that's my foster mom." I whisper, but the police officer is still able to hear it.

"Oh, so you're the 'bastard' that Mr.Seon was talking about." He gives me a once over before looking over my shoulder and to Jimin. "Is that your brother." I nod my head. "You two will need to come with me for questioning." He informs sharply before pulling me towards another police car.

Jimin quickly follows behind but not before the Min's call in after us. "What's going on? Will you be okay? Should we follow you to the station?" They shoot all at once.

"No, just go back home." They frown at my answer but soon enough they disappear into the crowd of people.

When we get into the vehicle I notice Jimin shaking next to me so I hold his hands.

"Everything will be okay."

A/N Told you all to wait a few chapters and it would get more intense. Hahaha, I'm proud of myself. I was able to spice the story up a bit, but trust me this isn't even close to mind blowing. Wait to read what I have planned. Oh, I know the suspense is killing you...well anyways, bye my Burritos.