Flowers are Beautiful

Jimin pov

The walk up the hill to get to the school feels like a million years with each step. My muscles are sore. My back hurts. Everything hurts and I feel dirty. I must have showered for a good 30 minutes rubbing my body raw with my towel before getting ready for school.

I just want to find some place quiet to rest. 

"Jimin!" I stop in my tracks when I see Taehyung running over to me from the top of the hill. "I've been waiting for you." When he reaches me, he slows his pace. "Listen, I've had some time to think over the weekend and I know I don't have a right to be mad at you." He puts his hands in his pockets. "I really value your friendship and I don't want my feelings to get in the way of that."

"What are you trying to say?" I half speak as I stare at his timid form.

"I want to be friends again without you having to worry about my feelings for you. You can go after Yoongi if you want..." He trails off. I want to reach out and hug him, but I don't have the energy.

"Thanks, I really needed my best friend back." Taehyung grins from ear to ear and slings his arm over my shoulders. 

"Me too." He points to the school building in the distance and adds cheerfully, "Onwards my fellow comrade." He grabs my hand and makes me run up the hill. I don't know where my dark cloud of negative thoughts went, but I find myself laughing at his goofiness.

I run faster when I see Jin waving to me in the distance. I squeeze him tightly in my arms as soon as I reach him and lift him off the ground. "I missed you so much!" I yell, making him chuckle. 

"I couldn't wait to see you." He says as I put him back down. Taehyung clears his throat and raises an eyebrow.

"Why would you miss him when you live in the same house?" He questions and my mouth turns downwards.

"I'll explain later...is that alright?" I ask directly to Jin.

His eyes scan Taehyung up and down before he answers with, "If you trust him then sure...Namjoon knows anyways." That's when my mouth drops.

"You told him?" I'm genuinely surprised. I didn't take Jin as the type to share dark secrets like this.

"Long story. I'll explain at lunch. For now, you two head to class before the first bell rings."

I nod my head and walk towards Taehyung who has been waiting patiently for me. "See you at lunch!" I yell before walking away to the front entrance. 

"So what's going on with you and your brother?" Taehyung asks and I sigh.

"Patience is a virtue. Let's survive the first half of school then I'll tell you." He pouts but I'm glad he doesn't push any further. When we get to his class, I wave goodbye and walk to mine. 

As per usual Yoongi is sitting in his seat waiting for the bell to ring so I walk over to him to distract myself from my thoughts. "Hey, Yoongi." 

Surprisingly when he sees me he gets up from his chair and immediately asks, "What happened with you and the police? My parents said you got taken away." I grimace at his question, not really wanting to talk about it just yet but his pleading eyes make me give in.

"Yeah...my parents weren't really on a business trip. I had foster parents because well...I'm an orphan." I exhale and close my eyes. "I lied to spend the night because they were abusing me and Jin. I know that's terrible. Anyways, my foster mom is in the hospital because my foster dad beat her up really bad and the police took me into questioning because of it." 

There's a long pause before he reacts and I open my eyes to see what he's doing. He's just staring at me with his mouth open and it makes me feel uncomfortable so I hold my arm nervously. "You could have told me. Now, I feel bad for the way I acted on friday. Will you forgive me?"

I sigh and say, "Of course, it wasn't your fault at all." 

Yoongi eyes me for a moment before mumbling under his breath, "I don't mind if you talk to me every once and a while." My eyes instantly light up at his offer.

"Really? Thanks so much." I reply, but thoughts of Saturday night reenter my head and soon enough I'm holding my stomach. "I think I'm going to throw up." I run straight to the bathroom, ignoring all the students who look at me funny. I slam a stall open and puke my guts up into the toilet.

"Jimin, do you need me to take you to the nurses office?" I hear Yoongi say from behind me. He must have followed me here. 

"No-" I dry heave as more bile threatens to rise in my throat. Just the images replaying in my head make my stomach swirl. 

His hands on me...

His breath against my neck...

His voice, a venomous warm whisper against my ear...

The sound of the bell ringing makes the rest of the students leave the bathroom and only us two remain. "You should leave."

Yoongi, however rubs my back as I wipe my mouth.

"No. You need someone here." He kneels down in the stall next to me and gets comfortable on the floor. "Just let me know when you're ready to leave." 

All I can do is nod my head as I close my eyes and breath out my nose. 

My whole body feels like it's been contaminated.

A/N And that is how you make the story even more depressing than it already was ladies and gentlemen. I can't lie this was not my favorite chapter to write because it was so hard to see where I wanted things to go. You ever know how you want things to end, but not how to get there? That's exactly how I felt in this chapter.But don't worry this story is going to be pretty long before it ends. Until next time, deuces!