Dance and Cry

Jimin pov

I let the pulse of the music flow through my body as I dance to the beat. I forget everything as I throw my body into my movements and erase all my worries. Everything will work out for the better, I chant in my head. 

When the music ends I collapse to the floor and pant as Taehyung runs to me with a bottle of water and a towel. "That was amazing." He passes them to me and I gladly accept. I wipe my forehead and take a sip of water. "I love how you get lost in the music. It's like your a completely different person."

"Yeah, dance has always been apart of me I guess." I answer. "I just wished I could do it outside this stupid dance studio." I throw my hands up and fall back on the floor. 

"Well, why don't you?What's stopping you?" Taehyung asks will leaning dangerously close to my face. I don't turn away however.

I bite my lip while contemplating telling him about them and his eyes immediately zoom in on my lips. I turn away and stand up. "Well, I have really over protective parents." I start.

He puts his hands on his knees and scratches his head. "I'm sure if you showed them how much you really wanted to, they would say yes." I smile at his words.

"Yeah..." Tae walks next to me. 

"Jimin are you tearing up?" Tae asks with a frantic look in his eyes. I blink a few times causing tears to fall.

" What, no?" I say turning away. Tae reaches out to grab my hand, but I pull away. "I need to go see a teacher." I half say as I dash out the room before Tae can react.

I run down the hall and to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall. I rip a piece of tissue off the holder and wipe my eyes. Why am I crying? Smile...Smile...Smile.

You have to smile for Jin. 

"Jimin." I go silent."It's Yoongi..."

 I unlatch the door and stare up at Yoongi's blank face.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't sick. Since you're okay, I'll leave." Yoongi pivots on his feet and walks out the door while I just stare in front of me.

Was Yoongi...concerned about me?

I can't help the twitch of my lip and the smile that slowly creeps onto my face.

                                                                                      ***

Jin pov 

"Grab a shopping cart." I instruct to Jimin who pulls one out from the group piled together in a corner of the Grocery Store. I straighten out the crumpled shopping list that was in my pocket and examine it's contents. "Okay, lets get the bread first."

Jimin nods and pushes the cart, but then a smile spreads on his face as he says, "Hey, watch this." He puts his feet on the cart and lets it fly down the aisle at full speed. I laugh at his playfulness until I notice that the cart isn't stopping and that someone was about to get hit.

"Watch out!" I yell, chasing the cart and watch as Jimin braces for the impact that never happens. Instead the person side steps out of the way and Jimin zooms past. That's also when their face is revealed and I almost kick myself for not noticing.

"I see you couldn't get enough of me princess." Namjoon smirks while I fold my arms.

"Not really." I mumble under my breath. Namjoon walks towards me with his hands in his pocket and stops right in front of me. 

"Aw, come on doll face. I know you want some of this."He wiggles his eyebrows and nudges me in the side.

"Jimin, we need to get the bread." I say, completely ignoring him. However he grabs my hand and turns me back around.

"Hey, why are you so uptight? Live a little." For some reason his words set me off.

"Live? Live- you're hilarious." I scoff. "All you do is joke around. I doubt you even really like me." I push past him and walk to the speechless Jimin. "Come on."

He follows me hesitantly, but seems to be contemplating something. "I think he really likes you." 

I roll my eyes. "As if." I reply sharply, making Jimin shrug. 

"If you say so..." I close my eyes and  take a deep breath. Why am I so agitated over nothing?

 "Lets just get everything we came for and get out of here." 

                                                                                     ***

Jimin pov

I feel my heart rate pick up as I walk over to Yoongi. Ever time I decide to talk to him I'm a bundle of nerves and I get all jittery. But, I suck it up as I stand at the foot of his desk. He's listening to music with his headphones and has to take one out to hear what I have to say.

"I-" I look around the room- basically anywhere that isn't his face and continue, "wanted to thank you for checking on me yesterday."

Yoongi stares at me blankly before putting his earbuds back in. My shoulders slump at his dismissal.

"Your welcome." I feel my heart hit my rib cage and rattle inside. I break out into a bright smile before gracefully skipping away like an idiot.

"Jiminie!" My eyes widen when I see Taehyung running towards me. 

"Oh, hey..." I trail off awkwardly.

Tae examines my face and says the unexpected. "If I were to ask you why you cried yesterday would you tell me?"

I feel my throat close up. "No." 

He nods his head and grins. "So how was your teacher visit?"I exhale at how he dropped it so easily.

That's what I love about Taehyung. He knows exactly when not to push things and entertain more happy conversations. "It was good. I had to make up this warm up quiz I missed." 

"Hope you did well." He beams as we walk down the hallway. That's when I see it. 

Hoseok running down the hallway at top speed with about 5 guys chasing him. His face is filled with terror as he makes it to the stair case. Then, the door slams and opens again as they follow him.

"Should we help him?" I ask dryly.

Taehyung thinks it through for a moment and answers with, "5 against 3, not quite sure if I like those odds." 

"But, they looked like they were going to kill him." I whisper.

"Do you want to help him?" It feels like the life has been sucked out of me as the words tumble out of his mouth. Suddenly my hands are shaking like a leaf and my hands feel cold. 

Do I want to help him?

"N-no." Taehyung eyes me as I hold my hands to my chest and release a shaky breath. "Lets go to the lunch line." 

A/N Oh Snap...did he? Hehehe, well let me know what you thought of this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, share and add this to your reading list. Until next time my Burritos.