Disobedient

Jimin pov

(Warning this chapter contains a rape scene. If you are not ready to read this you can skip this chapter and still understand the story. You have been warned)

"Get in." Mr. Il orders as he unlocks the car door. I go to sit in the back seat, but he grunts and adds, "In the passenger seat." I gulp, but follow his orders. He starts the car and pulls out onto the main road. My heart is beating rapidly against my chest as I clutch my backpack straps. "You know how to upset me, don't you Jimin?"

"H-How did I upset you?" I whisper as I stare straight ahead. Mr.Il's jaw clenches as one hand leaves the steering wheel.

"You didn't give me what I wanted yesterday." He says as his hand travels up my leg and to my thigh. His hand rest there gently. "But I know you're just playing hard to get." I gulp as his hand rises a little further up and almost reaches my crotch, but I grab his hand.

"Y-Yeah, you're right." I put his hand back on his side. "I am." I feel my throat close up as I play along with his game. I can't risk him getting mad. I can't get on his bad side.

"Oh why are you pulling away?" He whines. I straighten up in my seat and clear my throat.

"Because I didn't like the way you were treating that girl." Mr.Il's  face stiffens at this remark and I feel my palms get sweaty. Did I say the wrong thing? I get even more anxious as he stays quiet the rest of the ride.

When we pull into the drive way he exits the car and slams the door. I follow behind quickly trying to keep up. "Mr.Il?" He turns around swiftly and pushes me into the door roughly slamming it shut. His putrid coffee breath fills my nostrils as he breaths on my face.

"You give me nothing but headaches." He sniffs my hair and kisses the top of my head. "Your scent is intoxicating." He whispers as he pulls my hair and traces his wet tongue up my jawline. Something kicks in me and I find myself shoving him off of me.

"Ji-"

"No! I don't want to have sex with you!"I yell at the top of my lungs, but regret it instantly as I see his face change. That's when I realize that we're the only two in this house. Everyone is either at school or work. "Wait." His eyes narrow as he starts bounding towards me. My hand is on the door nob and I get the door open. However, he's too fast and slams it shut again.

"You really do give me a lot of headaches." He breathes before grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the staircase. I struggle against him as he jerks me left and right.

"Please, I'm sorry." I cry, but he's not having it. When we reach my room, he throws me on the bed and my head hits the back wall. My vision goes black before focusing on his figure that proceeds to get on top of me.

"Stop." I croak as my head tips backwards. He unzips my coat and roughly takes it off of me. Then he unbuttons my shirt and tears it as he rips it from my body. My arms stretch backwards as my shirt sleeve struggle to come off.

"You're beautiful." He mumbles as he kisses my chest ignoring the tears that flow down my face. All I can think about is how much my head is pounding to the point where I can barely lift it. His hands cup my chest as his mouth closes in on mine and he kisses me sloppily.

It's like all his force is shoved into these kisses as they make my head press into the bed. Then his right hand reaches until it finds what it's looking for and he squeezes my dick. I squirm under him, but he continues to massage it through the fabric.

My eyes grow large as he starts to pull my pants down. With every last bit of strength I have, I cling to my belt straps in an attempt to stop him midway. My knuckles turn white as I try to stop him with all my might, but a hard slap to the face makes me let go. "Don't ever do that again."

He pulls both my pants and my boxers down and throws them across the room. His form suddenly morphs from a human to a demon as he unzips his pants and thrust himself in me. I scream out as he continues to pull in and out. His sweat falls onto my face and mixes with my tears.

I'm about to black out when I see Minjae from the corner of my eye. He's fuming in the doorway and rushes towards Mr.Il and rips him away from me. They both struggle on the floor for a little bit, but Minjae gains the upper hand and punches him nonstop, drawing blood.

All I can hear are the grunts of Mr.Il from each hit and the heavy breathing of Minjae as he continues to pound his face in. It's not until he gets tired that he gets off of him, but not before spitting in his cheek. "Next time, I won't let you go that easy." 

Mr.Il struggles to get up and stumbles into the dresser before dragging himself out the room. Minjae comes to my aid and pulls the covers over me. "J-Jimin. Hey,hey. You can't fall asleep. You have to stay awake." He taps my cheek a few times as I struggle to remain conscious. He pulls me into his arms and rocks me back and forth. "It's going to be okay. He's gone."

"I-I w-w-was s-s-so scared." I bawl.

A/N I know this chapter was intense, but I promise there will be no more of this. Continue to read as I move into another big explosion of drama. Vote and comment about this chapter. Until next time my Burritos, Deuces.