Words Cut Deep

Jin pov

Jimin...

How could he say that?

Think that?

I would never hurt him!

I'm not like that!

Everything I do is to protect him...

What does he see me as?

Am I not a good brother?

How am I supposed to make him feel like he can trust me again?

I should have never told him that I thought I killed our parents!

Stupid! It probably started then. If I had just looked at the documents in secret I wouldn't have said that. I wouldn't have made Jimin hate me.

I know he hates me. It's obvious in the way he looks at me, right? He doesn't even want me to see him. Was he just pretending earlier to be friendly with me after that whole Bapoon incident? Was he cursing me in secret?

"Princess, whatcha thinking about?"

I look up at Namjoon from my bed before letting out a deep sigh. "Nothing important."

Namjoon frowns at my answer and moves to sit beside me on the bed. "You have to start getting ready for school...hey, look at me." I press my lips into a thin line, but force my eyes to meet his. "Don't over think things."

Namjoon then proceeds to kiss my cheek lightly before standing again. "I'm not." I pull the blanket from my body and let my feet dangle over the side of the bed. "I hope Jimin decides to come to school today."

"Only time will tell."

                                ***
Jimin pov

The school building in the distance looks like a battle ground. The path way stretches for an eternity and it takes me a while to get to the front doors. "Ready?" Yoongi asks as I grip the door handle a little too tightly.

"Sure, yeah..." I pull the doors open and immediately all eyes turn to me. It's like I'm a giant alien that just walked in. It's hard to ignore their pointing and I involuntarily cover the yellow bruising on my neck. I bite the inside of my cheek as I make my way to my locker and take out my indoor shoes.

"Just ignore them." Yoongi whispers as he puts his shoes on. I rub my chest from the anxiety building up and take my shoes off.

I heard that man was Jimin's foster dad and rapes him...

I heard that too.

Oh God, that's terrible.

Better be nice to him so he doesn't have a mental break down in the hallways. That's what rape victims do right?

How should I know? I've never gotten an old man's rod up my ass.

My head presses to my locker as the two girls in the corner keep "whispering" to themselves. Everyone is probably thinking the same thing. My ears tune into their hushed conversation more as they say-

Poor guy, he's probably so messed up on the inside from this.

I know I would be. That's damaged goods walking and too much bagage.

My hands ball into fist as I grab my indoor shoes and slip them on. Yoongi senses my distress because next thing you know he's shooing the two girls away. "Lets go to class." Yoongi grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway of more judgmental teenagers.

Once we reach the classroom, I'm more than happy when the bell rings and the teacher enters the room. However, I don't pay attention to the lecture as I rest my head on the desk when I feel a headache coming on.

The rest of the school day continues like this until lunch starts and I peel my head off my desk. Yoongi walks over to me and pulls a chair up. "Are you going to wait for Jin or should we meet him downstairs?"

I barely get that we should leave out my mouth when Jin comes walking through the doors. He has a smile on his face that seems too strained and his steps falter when I look away. "Hey...Chim Chim..."  When I don't answer he digs through his back pack and pulls out a lollipop. "I thought you might want something sweet today."

When I don't take it out of his hand he places it on my desk and scratches the back of his head. I clear my throat and take the lollipop to ease his heart a little. "Thanks. I thought you would walk down with Namjoon since you've been doing that a lot lately."

Jin shakes his head and answers with, "Oh, I decided to walk with you. I actually really needed to talk with you. Alone." When I shrink back in my seat he practically begs as he says, "Please, I don't like how we left things yesterday."

"You should go talk. I'm going to get my lunch." Yoongi says as he dismisses himself and waves good bye.

My eyes narrow in on his head as I shoot daggers at his back. Jin, however, pulls me out of my trance and ushers me to follow him.

Great.

                                ***
I know Jin is hesitant to say anything because of what he just saw. The way people pointed at me and mocked me in the hallway. How some had fake sympathy and others kept saying I was broken.

Finally, after a century of standing on this roof top Jin manages to say a sentence.

"I want you to know that...I'm still the same Jin I've always been."

His words shock me and have me raising my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Jin looks up to the sky as his eyes get glassy, trying hard not to let his emotions get the best of him. "I've cried so much in the last month and a half than I've cried in the past 8 years." He puffs out his cheeks as he blows out air. "I know how you look at me and it's not the most friendly look either."

I take a step back from him and fold my arms. "I'm not looking at you any differently than before..."

Jin laughs out dryly at the words escaping my mouth. I know it's a lie and so does he. "Jimin, tell me honestly. Do you hate me? Do you blame me for this?" Jin gets closer as one tear manages to escape. "Am I- a terrible brother?"

I have to turn my whole head away from his pain stricken eyes. I can't bare to see him looking like that. "You're not a terrible brother."

Jin sighs deeply before wiping the tears from his eyes. "T-thanks, I needed to hear you say that. I love you so much." He pulls me into his arms and gives me a gentle hug.

"I- love you too."

A/N aww, poor Jin. Poor Jimin. I know this is just a made up story but I still want to hug the stuffings  out of them. Hope you all enjoyed. Comment, vote, share and add to your reading list! Until next time my lovely Burritos, Deuces!!!

P.S I'm deciding between two plot ideas. Would you all like a Yoonmin book or Namkook one next? Please, let me know.