Epilogue: Care For Me

Third pov

It was a saturday and all the boys were out to eat at Bapoon. It became a usual thing for everyone to come to Hoseok's family restaurant after Jungkook told them that he convinced him to become a waiter. 

Jungkook also didn't spare the fact that Hoseok and him were now an item. In the back of everyone's mind they had a feeling that the two held love for each other, but this just confirmed it. 

Now, it was Minjae and Tae's relationship. How should I put it? They are complete whores for each other. At some point during the evening Minjae and Tae snuck away for a good 15 minutes and returned disheveled messes and with Tae covered in hickeys.

Of course Tae couldn't escape Jimin's playful remarks that made Tae blush and Minjae attack his swollen lips again. Now, everyone sat devouring their food before it could get cold...

"Jin, want to take that trip to the bathroom since it's open?" Namjoon asks, making Jin choke on his food before quickly swallowing.

"Joonie, I'm here to spend time with my friends not..." He leans into Namjoon's ear. "Have sex with you..we just did that 4 hours ago."

Namjoon's dimples appear as he pouts as he attempts to guilt trip Jin, "But, I want to do it again. You look so good too."

"I see you Jin! Get it!" Jungkook shouts, making Jin's hands shoot up in defense as he turns to Jimin.

"Wait, Jimin don't believe anything they say! I- I don't do anything like that." 

Jimin all of a sudden takes on a hurt look and frowns, "Jin, I thought we were done lying. I know you get freaky with Namjoon. Nothing to be ashamed of. You just like the D."

Jin's mouth hangs a gape as Jimin just shrugs but is pulled into Yoongi's side. "You like it too."

Yoongi smirks at the shocked Jimin for being exposed. Jimin wasn't planning on telling anyone about opening up to Yoongi enough to even do anything that involved oral sex. They haven't quite worked their way up...but it's not a rush.

"Jimin!" All heads turn to the front entrance as a hyper Dr. Nam skips through the entrance in a panda costume. "I haven't seen you in so long. Fancy running into you like this."

Jimin instantly stands from his chair and hugs Dr. Nam like their old friends. "Yeah, good to see you too." After they let go, Dr. Nam's eyes zoom in on Yoongi and light up.

"So have you two made it official? Can I expect some romancing?" Dr. Nam questions openingly and wiggles his eyebrows. Jimin blushes but nods his head. "Yasssss! I've been praying about this every night!"

At his words Yoongi chokes back a laugh as Jimin looks a little horrified. "Y-y-you prayed?"

"Yes, dear God. You two getting together was painful to watch. Heck, I didn't even really watch it I just knew from what you told me. But, still I thought I would die from impatience." When he's finished, he dramatically wipes his sweat.

"So why are you here?" Hoseok peeps from the corner. 

"Well, I have a date. I decided I should get back in the game again you know. I'm 27 and getting older." He says with slumped shoulders, but they instantly perk back up after a second. "But, enough about me...how's everything going with your life. No bad incidents?"

"No, nothing really." However, Jimin failed to mention that Jin had told him that Mrs. Seon was out the hospital. He could hardly count that as a 'bad incident' because he really did wish for her to pull through and secretly blamed himself for not warning her.  So he was more than happy that she was starting fresh. He actually wished Jin had told him sooner.

"Great, well I'll get out of your hair. I think I just spotted my date." As if the gears clicked in Jimin's head, he took a second glance at Dr. Nam's attire and frowned.

"You're going to meet your date in a panda costume?"

"Yup, I will not settle down with someone that cannot take my everyday wear." 

"Well, good luck," and with one final wave, they parted ways.

"Namjoon, I'm going to be staying by Yoongi's tonight." Namjoon hummed in response because he suspected as much. After the trial, Yoona's parents came to claim her and she moved out of Namjoon's house. This was a bitter sweet moment for them all because everyone in the house had grown to love her, but it also opened up a space for Jimin to stay.

"Yoongi, no inappropriate stuff with my brother." Jin orders while pointing a fork full of food at Yoongi.

"No promises." He replies, simply and Jin's mouth hangs open.

"It's okay. Just let it happen." Taehyung says as he pats Jin's back soothingly. 

"Where did the cute, innocent Jimin go? What about the Yoongi that didn't want to do anything remotely exciting?" Jin whines as he buries his face in his hands, making the couple laugh.

"Aw, Jin...we all have to grow up eventually. I'm a man now." Jimin states proudly as he sticks out his chest. The room grows awkwardly silent for a moment before everyone but Jimin burst out into a fit of laughter. "Hey, I was being serious!"

"Even I know you're too much of a fetus." Hoseok mumbles and Jimin slumps on his seat.

"That hurt Hoseok. That hurt right here." Jimin pouts as he rubs his heart.

As everyone  continues to talk and joke around. It's almost as if all the troubles that the friends and brothers faced evaporated into thin air. The only thing left were the triumphant smiles and a room full of friends that not only care for each other, but love each other from the bottom of their hearts.

The End 

A/N and that is a wrap! I hope you all enjoyed the final chapter to Care For Me! Let me know in the comments. Also, please follow me to my next story Divorce House. It is a Yoonmin and let me just say it is bomb. I just posted the first couple of chapters and the plot is going to be an emotional roller coaster like all my stories cause I live for drama. Welp, thanks for reading and deuces until next time my faithful Burritos!!!