So I live with...

Jin pov

I stare at the black board with a blank stare. With everything that's been happening I haven't had any time to review my work. God, I'm going to look so stupid if I don't figure out this answer. I close my eyes and try to pull all my past knowledge to the forefront of my memory, but all I can think about is stupid Namjoon and that kiss.

If I focus hard enough I could juuuust make out how his lips felt on mine. What! cut it out Jin-pull yourself together. His kiss was not that good...

Well?

Shut up!

But his dimples!

Stop it!

"Jin, are you going to answer the question or keep talking to yourself out loud?" My teacher asks interrupting my train of thought. My whole body heats up as I realize that I basically told the whole class my emotional issues.

"I-uh- I'm going to keep writing the answer...mam." All of a sudden my gears are moving and I'm writing numbers down like crazy. I guess all I needed was something to get my brain going. When I'm done I sit back down. Okay, just make it through this class and everything will be peachy. Yeah...

As I zone out again my eyes drift to Hoseok's empty desk. He must still be sick from being outside all night. Every time I see him in trouble I'm reminded of Jimin and I can't sit still. It's like I have to help him. Hmm, I hope he gets better soon.

"Hey!" My heart flies into my throat as I hop out of my chair and accidentally wack myself in the face. "Woah, didn't mean to scare you like that, but I thought I should let you know that the bell rung." 

My eyes grow even larger when I see Namjoon. Our ride to school was extremely awkward...

"So about yesterday."

"Lets not bring that up." I say sharply as I sink lower in my seat.

"But-"

"Please, I don't feel like talking." He sighs and adjust his seat belt.

"Fine."

I shiver at the memory and kick the floor tile below me."Oh hey-What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check on you to make sure that you were...stable." He ends and I glare at him.

"Stable? Why wouldn't I be stable?" I ask as my right eye twitches. He bites the inside of his cheek and scratches his head.

"Sorry, that came out wrong. Let me rephrase that." He pauses. "I came to check if you were at ease..."

"Like that was any better." I reply sharply as I fold my arms and turn my head away. "You know what- I need to go meet Jimin anyways." I start walking to the door when Namjoon grabs my injured hand.

"Ah- leave me alone!" I blow up before walking out the room swiftly. In the distance I can hear him kick a desk and curse from the pain. Ugh, what is wrong with me? He was just trying to be nice. I shake the guilt from me as I run to Jimin's class. Seeing him will cheer me up.

When I enter his room, he is busy chatting away with Yoongi and Taehyung is surprisingly talking with them. I thought he didn't like Yoongi. "Hey, what are you all talking about?" 

"Oh just how Yoongi and Jimin apparently have never been to Bapoon. I mean that restaurant has been around for ages. But now that I think about it, if Jimin hasn't been neither have you." He throws his hands in the air. "This is an outrage. If none of you have gone, we have to go!"

"I don't think we can. We have to be back-"

"Jin." Jimin interrupts and plays with his fingers.

"Oh...right. It might be alright. How about a rain check?" I offer a small smile, but all I can think about is Mrs.Seon in the hospital fighting for her life. For some reason even though she was terrible I don't think even the likes of her deserves this punishment.

"That's fine. Just let me know. It'll be my treat." Taehyung says happily to all three of us. Yoongi just shrugs and walks back to his desk to Jimin's disappointment and Taehyung's lips curl into a thin line as he watches. I guess you can't cure a broken heart over 3 days.

"Jimin, lets go get lunch. We have a lot to talk about." I say and can't help but notice the light leave his eyes.

"I'll meet up with you before lunch is over to explain everything." He states to Taehyung who just nods his head as we leave. 

We walk down the congested hallway until we reach the staircase. As we walk down them. I start the long awaited conversation. "So, I found out that I'll be staying with Namjoon for a little bit."

Jimin instantly turns to face me. "What, how'd that happen?" He questions with curious eyes.

"His parents foster kids like us and I just so happened to be on their list of needy children." I mumble.

"That's great. I'm glad you're in a safe house." He says, but the enthusiasm doesn't quite reach his eyes.

"So, how is your home?" I hold my breath as I wait for the answer. Please be as great as the name. Jimin seems to straighten up at the mention of Flowers of Hope. 

"One of my old friends is still there and all the kids are really welcoming." He answers. "It's really-peaceful there unlike our old place." I let myself breath.

"Thank God." I pull him into my arms. "I'm glad you like it." His arms slowly wrap around me loosely.

"Yeah, me too." He whispers against my shirt collar. "Jin?"

"Mhmm?"

"You're really lucky." He mumbles and I pull away to see him full on smiling at me like a chastiser cat. 

"...why?"

"You're staying with your lover. How romantic." He coos as he runs down the stairs.

"You get back here. He is not my lover!" I yell down the stairs as I chase after him. When I get him I am going to- who am I kidding I can't harm a hair on his head. But, I can dream.

"Jimin!"

A/N surprise, it's an update. Tell me what you thought of the chapter. Gush all your heartfelt feelings into the comments my burritos. I haven't done this since my last story but try to guess where you see this story going. Any guess is fine. Try to see if you can read my mind. Hehehehe. Cue creepy music. Until next time, Deuces!