What Happens In Secret

Jin pov

After our little lunch with everyone Namjoon pulled me away from everyone else. He led me to the President's room given to him by the staff at the school. He shut it as I looked at him confused.

"Okay, mind explaining why you brought me here?" I ask as he walks towards me with a playful smile on his face.

" The whole time we were sitting with the others I couldn't wait to get you alone." He breathes as he pulls me close and I blush like crazy.

"W-why?" I bite my bottom lip as I feel my nose start to sweat from how close we are.

"Because I wanted to kiss you so bad." He holds my hands in his and leans his face in closer to mine. I slowly lift my face and let my eyes lock on his.

He gives me a soft peck on the lips before giving me a starry gaze. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asks, and I feel my heart stop, then start again.

"Y-your boyfriend..." I crease my forehead as I try to imagine actually being his. I have so much stuff to worry about too and Jimin and that...

Namjoon seems to notice my conflicting thoughts so he traces circles on my hands. "Hey, hey...just look at me." I gaze into his eyes with water pricking mine from all the stress I'm under. "Please be my boyfriend...I need you too."

My mouth opens and closes at his words. My heart is pounding a mile a minute as my ears turn red. However, I ignore it as I nod my head and pull him into a deep kiss. "I want to be your boyfriend too."

Namjoon smiles. "So is that a yes?"

"Yes, I'll be your boyf-" I squeak as Namjoon twirls me around in his arms and plants more kisses on my lips. I laugh as I cling to him and feel my feet hit the floor again.

"Does that mean I can call you princess again?" I pout, but don't refuse.

"Yes, I give you permission to call me Princess." Namjoon grins and pokes my cheek.

"You're my Princess now and I'm never letting you go." He responds as he lifts me up bridal style.

"Namjoonie,put me down!"

"Namjoonie?" He smirks as he comes to a halt. I bury my face in his chest and pull at one of his shirt buttons.

"I heard the kids calling you it and thought-"

"They can call me Namjoonie...for you- you can call me Joonie." I nod my head.

"Okay...Joonie."

****
Jimin pov

Yoongi and I walk to class together in a peaceful silence. I count the tiles as I walk while he looks deep in thought.
Suddenly he stops walking and I have to go back to see what's up.

"Yoongi, are you okay? Are you having an episode?" Yoongi shakes his head and I exhale. "Thank goodness."
But now I'm even more confused. "Why did you stop then?"

"I-" Yoongi's eyes drift closed, but open again. Okay, he's obvious getting worked up. "I am worried about you."
Goosebumps travel up my arms as he stares me dead straight in the eyes and I try not to shrink away. "Tell me honestly. Is something going on that you're not telling anyone?"

I laugh nervously, "What are you talking about? E-everything is fine." I lie through my teeth.

"Then why did you throw up? And when you came in this morning you looked as pale as a ghost." Yoongi points out and I don't know how to answer that so I try to switch the topic.

"Were you paying that much attention to me all this time?" This makes Yoongi blush a little, but he holds his place.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter right now." He answers boldly. "If you were ever in trouble you would tell me or at least Jin right?"

I choke on my words as I fight the lump in my throat. All of a sudden, I feel like I'm the one with narcolepsy from how exhausted I feel. "O-of course I would, but nothing's happening." I reply weakly.

Yoongi can tell I'm lying, but he just sighs. "Calm down, Yoongi." He mumbles to himself. "Jimin, it hurts to see you trying so hard to smile," is the last thing he says before speed walking away.

I feel my chest tighten at his words.

It hurts me too.

I enter my class right when our teacher walks into the room. She spots me in the corner and motions for me to come to the front. "You're needed in the main office." She explains before pushing me towards the door.

My eyebrows furrow as I walk down the now empty hallway. My feet echo down the hall with each step. Soon enough I reach the office and pull the door open.

The secretary welcomes me with a warm smile before pointing to a man sitting on the couch. My eyes widen at the sight of Mr.Il drinking a cup of coffee with his legs crossed.

"Hello Jimin. I came to pick you up for your doctor's appointment."

A/N Oh no! Tune into find out what happens next. Babababa~ Also, I got into my feels while writing Jin's pov because I was listening to Rapmonster and Jungkook's new cover I Know that just came out today for their anniversary. OMG, the first sentence got me feeling some type of way. Anywho until next time my Burritos, Deuces!!!