Hard To Digest

Jimin pov

We enter Yoongi's house after his parents who are trying extremely hard to not ask questions even though I know they are bursting for answers.

Why do I look like death?

How come neither one of you talked the whole ride?

Where's Jin?

"We'll be in my room." Yoongi informs before pulling me up the stairs. When we reach his room he sits me on his bed before closing the door. Then, he turns on his speakers and blast kenye throughout the entire room. "You can cry if you want. They won't hear you now." He sits down at his desk and watches as my body begins to shake.

"I'm not going to cry." I mumble as tears begin to fall. I wipe them away quickly, but they refuse to end. Soon enough I'm bawling and I don't care how loud I am since the music drowns it out. "Y-yoongi, I don't know how to feel-about anything."

His mouth twist as he shifts awkwardly in his seat. Finally, he pushes himself to his feet and sits next to me on the bed. "Don't think too hard about it." He rubs my back stiffly. "Just cry until you can't anymore."

And just like that I bury my face in my hands and continue to cry my heart out. All the tears I've been holding in the past week and a half. All the agony...the torture...the pain. I let it all go in this moment and hold nothing back.

It feels like hours until my sobs turn into tiny whimpers and then sniffles. I turn to Yoongi with snot dripping down my nose and am red in the face. "Thank you." I whisper as he gives me a tissue from the tissue box on his table. I blow my nose and toss the tissue in the trash can.

A slight headache is coming from all the crying and I hold my forehead. "You must think I'm disgusting to look at." I start to laugh hysterically as my emotions bounce on the walls. "Look at me! I'm Jimin, the boy who gets raped every night!" I yell as I stand up. Yoongi flinches at my words and I laugh even harder. "So you do think so. I'm just a human trash can!"

"No, you're not Jimin." He says loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"Don't lie to me. I know all you see is a pile of crap when you look at me now!" I yell feeling my anger rise. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I feel so bare...so naked as I let my emotions fly out of me.

"You're wrong. I don't see you as dirty or disgusting to look at." Yoongi gets off his bed and stands right in front of me. "I see someone who's hurting and doesn't know how to cope." I pant as he pulls me into a hug. "You're still Jimin. The first person who I let be my friend in a really long time." He whispers into my ear.

My eyes close as I wrap my arms around him lightly. He pulls away and gives me a weak smile. "I have some clothes you can change into."

I bite my lip as my train of thoughts focuses on other matters. "I don't know if I can look at Jin without hating him." I mumble and Yoongi's face turns serious.

"Yes you can." He sees that I'm still looking at the floor so he moves my chin up himself. "Jin, must be wrong. There's no way he could have killed his parents and gotten away with it all these years without some form of the law stepping in."

I breath out to calm my nerves. "But, he seemed so serious." I blink away more tears. "He really believes he killed them." Yoongi's eyebrows crease together and his legs buckle underneath him. I grab onto him and hold him up as he regains function of his legs.

"Thanks, I'm just a little frustrated." I nod my head and let my hands dangle at my sides.

"I bet." He sighs and holds my shoulders.

"I don't mind though..." Yoongi looks like he's contemplating something and I wait for him to continue. "because I like you."

I take a step back. "I'm not ready for a relationship right now." He exhales deeply and nods his head.

"I know you aren't. I just- wanted to tell you." A pang hits my chest from my rejection and I can only imagine what he's feeling.

"B-but, when I'm r-ready for one I'll let you know." I back track and I'm not sure what was worse. Just the rejection or me trying to make him feel less like a reject. He lets out a small laugh before going to his dresser.

"Here are some clothes for you to wear tonight." He hands me a pair of sweatpants and an over sized T-shirt.

"Thanks, I'll go change." I accidentally walk into his door and hold my nose. "I'm okay."

...Am I okay?

A/N Well this chapter was a struggle to write. You know when you want things to be realistic, but you want them to kiss each other already and have babies??? (No male prego in this) That's what I was thinking this whole time, but that wouldn't make any sense. Anywho, now that I told you all my fantasies please continue to read and vote. Until next time my Burritos, Deuces!