Sunday

Jimin pov (Saturday Night)

Go Away-

Go Away.

GO AWAY!

The bed dips... 

                                                                                               ***

Jin pov (Sunday Morning)

Saturday was terrible. To think that I'll have to come home with Namjoon everyday after school is sickening. What great luck I have.  All he could do was go on and on about how he must have been a good person in his past life for this to happen.

I roll over in the bunk bed I share with this little kid named Eunyoo. He is probably the only thing making staying here less painful. He's  jittery and full of laughter which lightens the load of not having Jimin sleeping in the bunk below me instead. 

For a kid that's only 7, he sure does snore a lot. It's probably best I get up anyways. It not like I was going to get anymore sleep with all these thoughts roaming around in my head.  I crawl out of bed and lazily walk to the bathroom to clean up. I stare at my face in the mirror and cringe.

Death probably came to take me last night and decided my ugly face was torture enough and let me stay. I shake the thought from my head and brush my teeth with yet another toothbrush that was given to me. It feels like nothing I have is mine. I literally have nothing to my name. 

Someone knocks on the door as I spite in the sink. I splash water on my face before opening the door and facing Namjoon. "I knew it was you."

"That's amazing! Should I give you an award?" He steps closer and tilts his head.

"Very funny...the swelling on your jaw is starting to go down a little." He lifts up my arm and examines my wrist. "How's it feeling?"

"Alright." I pull my hand away. "Thank you very much." I walk around him and out the door. "I'm finished in the bathroom if you wanted to use it."

Namjoon only shakes his head and follows me down the hall. "Are you hungry because I could cook you breakfast if you want." I stop in my tracks and hold my hands up in front of me. 

"Stop acting like I'm some fragile-"

"Princess?" He inserts and I frown.

"Yeah, because I'm not. I am perfectly capable of making myself breakfast and checking on my wounds." I start walking down the stairs and enter the kitchen. I scan the room for where his parents keep the tubaware until I feel something tap my shoulder. 

My lips thin when Namjoon hands me a pan. I walk over to the their fridge and open it to look for the eggs. When I see nothing, I huff in frustration. Then, I see Namjoon's hands point to a little compartment you open and sitting there are the eggs. "Shut up."

"So, when were you going to tell me you were a foster kid?" He questions.

"Never." I reply simply as I close the fridge door and walk over to the counter and lay two eggs on it. 

"You were never going to tell me that you're foster parents abused you?" He asks from behind me. I can feel the hurt in his voice, but I ignore it as I turn the stove on and crack an egg over the pan.

"Who told you that? You're parents? You know my information is supposed to be confidential." I answer calmly as I open a drawer with utensils and look for a spatula.

"Jin, I would have known without them telling me. It's easy to put two and two together. You show up to my house as my new foster brother basically and it clicked why you got those bruises." 

"So what. What difference would it have made if you knew 48 hours ago or last year, huh? Would you have stopped it? Become my night in shining armor and rescued me from the clutches of my evil foster parents?" I burst out, feeling all my emotions flood through all at once.

Namjoon stares at my red face as I pant to catch my breath. "No, I would have made more of an effort for you to not feel alone...I would have been there more." He whispers as he wraps me in his arms.

"Yeah, well your hugs suck." I mumble into his shirt sleeves as I close my eyes and let him continue to embrace me... until I smell the eggs burning. "Sorry." I carefully place the burnt sunny side up egg on the plate that Namjoon takes out.

"Look, I know you're the type of person to hold everything in and face things on your own, but just know that you're safe in this house. No one is going to harm you in anyway, okay?" He comforts. I exhale deeply and relax my shoulders. 

"I wish Jimin was here." I whisper.

"I know you do, but we already have 5 other kids here and the house isn't big enough to-"

"I understand...I just- Jimin seemed uneasy about going to that place. I really hope everything is okay." I say, sharing my worries with Namjoon. I can't get the feeling off my chest that something is wrong. Like I need to get to Jimin. 

"Everything will be fine. I promise." 

I'm so tired of hearing those over used words. I barely believe those phrases when I repeat them myself. "How can you promise that?" I spit out feeling myself on edge again.

"You're right, I can't guarantee anything, but I can tell you that you have the power to always think about the negatives or-" He kisses my lips lightly. "Appreciate the small things."

I back away from him and cover my lips. "You kissed me!" Namjoon smirks and backs me into the counter. 

"Yeah and I'm going to do it again." He leans in and lets his lips linger over mine as his eyes close. I feel my hands go limp as they dangle by my sides. This can't be a small thing because my heart is hammering against my chest. 

This can't be a small thing because I want to close my eyes too and kiss him back. 

Just let yourself-

NO!

I push him away from me and run down the hall and lock myself in their bathroom. 

I can't. 

"Jin?" I sink against the bathroom floor and curl into a ball as my mind goes south.

We love you so much...

Only for you my love...

I'm so sorry.

A/N DaDaDaDaaaaa! What in the world is going on my Burritos? What could possibly be happening now? Continue to read and find out. Until next time, deuces!