You've Been Served

Jimin pov

How could Yoongi even suggest therapy? Therapy is where crazy people go, right? Therapy is for people that can't handle things by themselves. Is Yoongi saying I'm weak?

I glare at the back of his head for the last few minutes of class as he calmly takes notes like nothing's happened. Why does he look so peaceful? Why am I the only one like this?

This revelation makes me turn to the rest of my classmates and examine their nonchalant demeanors. Some sit with their feet on the back of others chairs. Some are texting under their desk. One guy is even balancing a pencil on his lips.

I whip my head back to my desk as I take in the sight and ball my hands into fist. Why am I the only one that can't seem to relax and find fun in playing with my utensils, huh?

I barely register that the final bell has rung as students get up from their seats and dash out the classroom. For some reason I'm glued to my seat and all I can do is stare at the back of Yoongi's head as it slightly tips forward.

Is he having an episode?

"Hey, Chim Chim. Are you ready?" Jin calls from the door. When he starts walking towards me I get up and smile brightly at him.

"Yeah, I was just waiting on Yoongi." I lean in closer to his ear and whisper, "I think he's having an episode." Jin nods his head and walks towards Yoongi who seems to be fading in and out of consciousness.

"Yoongi. You alright?" It takes a minute for him to focus his eyes on Jin before nodding. When he stands up, I notice that he's putting extra pressure on the desk to make sure he doesn't fall back down.

He looks at me quickly before saying, "Lets go," and walking past Jin and me all together.

Jin shrugs it off but still asks, "What's his deal?"

I giggle a little like I normally would and sling my arm over his shoulder. "He's just cranky. Look, I'm going to catch up to him." Then, I add a small wink, "have fun with Namjoon."

I leave Jin blushing madly as I walk out the classroom. When I'm fully out of sight of him, I allow my shoulders to deflate as I drag my feet down the staircase. Being all peppy is getting harder to pull off.

***

Jin pov

I fiddle with my scarf as my emotions make me all flustered. Just thinking about Namjoon has my heart beating faster. I slap my cheeks a few times to bring myself down to earth and focus in on the window.

My eyes follow Jimin catching up to Yoongi, but then passing him on by swiftly. I frown at this as Yoongi picks up his pace to follow behind Jimin who is trying his best not to be by him. It's only when they reach Mrs. Min's car that they're put out of their misery.

"Hey, ready to leave?" Namjoon whispers into my ear before wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Y-yeah." I let out a surprised gasp when Namjoon unties my scarf from around my neck and lets it fall to the floor.

"Trying to hide that I marked you I see." His finger gently traces the mark before I feel his breath fanning my neck. "Don't. I want people to know that you're mine." He whispers against my neck before tracing his wet tongue around it.

"Joonie, lets not do this here." I rasp as he pecks my neck lightly before pulling my bruised skin in between his teeth, making a moan tear out my throat. I quickly cover my mouth from pure embarrassment. "Joonie, please."

With one last kiss to my neck Namjoon sighs and pulls away. "Lets get going." He picks my scarf off the floor and grabs my hand. "One of these days I'm going to get you to unleash the freak."