You Need To Relax

Jin Pov

I follow Namjoon into his house and sit on the staircase. I clasp my hands together and sink deep into thought. My mind can't seem to fully grasp that I've been wrong this entire time. That I was never a murderer. I try to replay everything over and over again in my head from the moment my mother told me to turn the stove off to the second I left the house.

Namjoon sits next to me, disrupting my thoughts. "What are you thinking about? I can practically see the steam coming out of your head." I sigh deeply and roll my shoulders back and hear them crack.

"I'm just trying to sort everything out in my head. I guess it's hard to start thinking of myself as innocent when I've always carried this guilt." Namjoon holds my hand.

"Well, maybe it's because you don't really believe it." Namjoon stands up and cups his hands to his mouth. "I didn't kill my parents!"

I raise an eyebrow at him as I plug my ears. "What was that about?" Namjoon smiles at me.

"Let me hear you say it. Scream it loud." I shake my head.

"No, I don't want to disturb your-"

"They left already with Eunyoo. Come on, let it out." Namjoon brings my hands to my mouth. I roll my eyes, but say it anyways.

"I didn't kill my parents..." I mumble, but Namjoon shakes his head.

"Louder. I don't believe you yet." 

I breath in and say the words once more. "I didn't kill my parents." Namjoon folds his arms.

"Really?" I twist my mouth to the side.

"Fine." I breath in and let it all out. "I didn't kill my parents!" I scream at the wall and let my shoulders deflate.

"There you go. Now, don't you feel better?" I shake my head.

"No, I need to figure out what I'm going to do about Mr.Il." I start walking to the front door again. "We have to file something. I can't just let this go. That man needs to go to jail for life or get beaten to death. Either one sounds good to me. Can you call your parents?" I'm about to open the door when Namjoon pulls me away from it.

"Slow down, you just finished solving one problem. Lets take a break and catch our breaths why don't we? Besides, my parents are too busy entertaining Eunyoo and I don't want to ruin that." I pout and take my hand back.

"I can't just pretend like a bomb shell wasn't just dropped on me. I need to handle this as soon as possible." I go towards the door again, but Namjoon turns me around. "Come on, Joonie. I need to go." Namjoon shakes his head as he pulls the zipper of my coat down.

I try to pull my zipper back up, but he's too strong and soon enough my coat is off of me. "Lets take a break for just a little while...okay?" Namjoon leans in closer to me and I stumble backwards until my back hits the door. Namjoon cups my cheek softly as he closes his eyes and leans in for a kiss.

My whole entire body heats up as his lips connect with mine. Even after the amount of times we've kissed I still feel extremely self conscious and stiff. "Namjoon...I need to take care of this." He connects our lips again and pulls me closer. 

He entwines our fingers together and bites my lips which makes me gasp. He seizes the opportunity to slip his tongue in. My mind is too hazy to fight back and he immediately takes control as I struggle to stay afloat. My eyes are shut tightly together as he continues to lead. It feels as if my entire being is being flipped upside down as he explores my mouth. 

I'm so transfixed on the kiss that when he parts away from me I lean in for more. When he doesn't fulfill my wish I open my eyes and pout right before I see him attack my neck, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Joo-ah." He finds my sweet spot and my hands immediately wrap around him and pull him closer. I feel his lips smile against my collar bone and I blush. He leaves one more light kiss before taking his own jacket off and tossing it on the floor. He stares at me with lust filled eyes and licks his lips.

"I left a mark." He smirks and I gasp and cover my neck. 

"What if someone sees?" I panic and run to the hallway bathroom and Namjoon follows closely behind as I inspect my neck in the mirror. 

"Then, let them see." He whispers from behind me as his hands travel inside my shirt as he leans me over the counter, bending me over. I stare at his taunting expression in the mirror as my face burns up. 

"W-what are you doing?" He holds my waist and rubs his growing erection against me and I tense and grip the counter tighter. "We shouldn't be doing this." Namjoon moves against me again and I let out an embarrassing moan and let my head dip onto the counter. 

"You seem to like it." He whispers against my ear while letting his breath fan my neck. He starts to move against me slowly before picking up his pace and soon enough we're both panting and I can feel myself getting hard.

"Wait." I turn myself around and let our fronts connect and feel the electricity run through me before pulling him closer. We begin to rock our hips together and soon our movements turn erratic as our heavy breathing fills the air. Even though I doubt we could get any closer, I find myself fighting to mold our bodies together and am rewarded by hearing Namjoon moan for the first time.

His face turns a deep shade of red, but he tries to play it off by connecting our lips together again. Our tongues swirl in harmony as we pant for dear life. I close my eyes tightly as all the oxygen I have left leaves my body. 

Namjoon disconnects our lips and runs his hand through my hair. "I love you." I suck in a breath and fling myself away from him.

"What?" Namjoon back tracks as he sees the panic in my eyes.

"Wait, that slipped. I didn't mean to say that." I bite down on my bottom lip as he tries to hold my hands, but I pull away. 

"Y-you love me?"

Namjoon rubs the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes. "Bad timing?" He whispers in defeat and I shrug my shoulders and look away.

"Love is a strong word." I whisper and see Namjoon physically flinch. I rub my arm and wait for his reply.

He laughs lightly and that makes me feel worse. "Princess...you were always hard to get." Then, he walks away and leaves me in the bathroom with a new sense of guilt and a massive hard on.

A/N Trouble in paradise? And they were going so strong too. How could I right? Well, I hope you enjoyed this more lighthearted chapter if you could call it that haha. Let me know your thoughts of what just went down in the comments below. Please, add my story to your reading list since you all really enjoy it and hold it dear to your hearts...that's how I imagine it. Also, vote because this chapter fulfilled your horny desperate for some action thirsty cravings. Am I right or am I right? Eh...eh? Well, until next time, deuces!