Jin to The Rescue

Jin pov

I bury my head in my knees and pull them close together. After my conversation with Namjoon I didn't even bother going to class all day.

I skipped all my morning classes and didn't even go back to get my lunch during break. Now, I'm just waiting for the final bell. A light tap on my shoulder makes me sluggishly look up.

"Have you been here all day?" Hoseok ask.

I rub my eyes and answer, "Yeah." He sits next to me against the wall and looks up to the clouds hovering above us.

"Thanks for yesterday. You didn't have too." He mumbles, but the way his lips curve up tell me he's more than grateful.

"No problem. You seemed like you really needed it." Hoseok's lips twist to the side as he thinks.

"That happens multiple times a day. If they're not chasing me to beat the crap out of me, they're doing small pranks to humiliate me."

I don't know why he's telling me this, but I don't tell him to shut up. I sit there quietly listening to him pour out his heart. "You know one time they actually followed me to the restaurant my mother works at and embarrassed her in front of all the customers?"

Hoseok laughs lightly before going quiet. I examine the side of his face to find that his eyes are hollow and there's no hope. "I just want to disappear...so - maybe life won't be so hard for everyone around me."

"Don't ever say that again." My voice is stone cold when I say this, making Hoseok tense next to me.

"W-what?"

"I mean it. Don't ever talk like that again. I don't care how hard things get, you can't give up like that." I urge.

Hoseok scoffs and mumbles, "What would you know about this torture anyways?"

I bite back my yells and screams that he doesn't know what my torture is and just sit there. After 5 minutes go by of us just sitting in silence the final bell rings. "Life gets better."

I get up and brush my pants off. "Don't ever talk about disappearing again. I won't let you do that."

Hoseok eyes me as I open the roof door and slam it shut. I sigh, but jump back when I see Jimin standing in front of me.

"Jimin?"

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you everywhere?" He exclaims.

"Why, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" I circle around him and raise his arm to check for wounds but he backs away from me.

"Not anywhere you can see. My heart hurts." He whispers. I give him a confused face. "I messed up big time and I don't know what to do."

"What did you do?" I ask slightly annoyed. Now what do I have to fix?

"Taehyung is mad at me because I want to be friends with Yoongi and Yoongi is mad at me because I made him pass out in the bathroom-"

"You what? Didn't I tell you to leave him alone?" I lecture. "Jimin, you should know better. I've told you countless times to be careful about how you act around others and you just threw it in my face-"

"I know, but I didn't know he was narcoleptic. I mean, he never said anything?" Jimin explains trying to make me calm down. "And Tae actually admitted that he liked me and now I don't know what to do. Please you have to help me."

Jimin rubs his hands together and gives me big doe eyes. "Jimin..." He pouts even bigger and has tears forming in his eyes. "Okay, but I hope you learned your lesson."

He hugs me tightly and lifts me off my feet. "I love you so much!"

"Yeah,yeah, yeah..." I say when he puts me down. "You know you really know how to mess something up."

Jimin plays with his fingers and stares at the floor, making me sigh. "It's fine, let me think for a second."

Jimin waits for me to give him some advice and sits on the staircase. When something finally comes to my head I snap to get his attention.

"So I guess, the most logical thing to do would be to apologize to Yoongi and make sure your not too overbearing because I know you and you're just extra." At my words he pouts. "Oh, you know it. Anyways, for Taehyung he obviously will be upset because you basically rejected him. So I say you remind him of how good your friendship is and then just give him some time to come around."

Jimin nods his head as he processes this information and bites his fingers. "Thanks hyung! You're the best!" He yells before running down the steps.

I drag my hand down my face, but tense when I hear foot steps walking towards me. "Giving your brother advice?"

I avert my eyes because the last time I saw Namjoon, I ran away. "Yeah."

He standing right in front of me now. "What's up with the short answers?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not giving short answers." I mumble and cross my arms defensively.

"Sure you aren't. So I've been meaning to ask you what happened to you today? You just ran off without saying anything and I can't help but think it has something to do with me."

I kick the ground underneath me and train my eyes on my shoes. "Why would you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe the fact that you basically ran away after what I said. Listen, I'm sorry if I offended you...I didn't know you would get mad."

I wave my hands in front of my face, feeling bad all of a sudden that I'm dragging him into my emotional issues. "No, it wasn't that. I just needed to clear my head. I have a lot of stuff I'm thinking about."

Namjoon smirks at this and grabs my hand lightly, "Thinking about how much you want me?"

I scowl and he raises his hands,"Sorry, completely uncalled for."

"As if. I told you already. You don't have a chance."

"Oh really? I take offense to that. You honestly think I have no game. This hurts my pride. What if I told you, I could make you fall for me...hard."

I chuckle because what he's saying is ridiculous. "Oh really, how?"

He pulls me close with his hand around my waist and lifts my chin with his other hand. I try to pull away but he holds me in place. "You're face is red."

I avert my eyes and pout. "Shut up."

Namjoon does something so unexpected that makes an earthquake shakes my body. He places a soft kiss on my neck and then the side of my cheeks. "What are you-"

Namjoon brings his lips to my ear and whispers, "I'm going to make you want me so much you're going to miss my touch...and my kisses." I stare at him in shock and don't even notice that he let me go already.

"See you around." He waves bye nonchalantly and walks back down the stairs. When he's out of sight, I run back to the door to the roof and open it.

I'm met with Hoseok who seems to be drying some tears who quickly walks past me and out the door.

Oh that's right...it's the end of the day.

A/N It got a little steamy in this chapter. Haha, it was chill though. We haven't reached all the romancing yet. Until next time my Burritos, Dueces.