6

"WOWIE, THIS PIE IS AMAZING!"

Toriel giggled, "why, thank you Papyrus."

"Yeah, it's great Tori."

"HEY HUMAN! I JUST REALIZED WE DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME."

"Oh, I'm Skylar."

"Skylar, huh?" Sans said, "that's a cool name."

"Thanks," I said, blushing a bit. Why am I getting flustered all the sudden?

After spending a little while longer at Toriels', we decided to head out. Sans offered for me to stay at his house again, considering I had nowhere else to go.

"Y'know, I feel really bad for crashing on your couch."

"Nah, it's fine. Paps and I don't mind."

"YES HUMAN, IT'S LIKE A SLEEPOVER!"

I giggled at Papyrus' comment. He's like an excited little kid. "Alright, if you two are sure. But, you have to tell me when I overstay my welcome."

"You're fine kid."

I raised an eyebrow, "you know my name and you're still going to call me kid?"

Sans chuckled, "yep. It's a very fitting name."

"I'm sixteen!"

"Still a kid. C'mon, let's watch Mettaton's new show."

"Who's Mettaton?"

Sans thought for moment, "a friend, I guess."

I shrugged, "sure."

"Well. He's, uh, interesting."

Sans stifled a laugh, "yeah. Ever since he got his new body he's been a little strange. But, he was strange before too so..."

I nodded and covered my mouth as I yawned. "He seems cool."

Sans smiled at me, "you're tired. I'll let you sleep." He got up and made his way to the stairs. "Don't worry about Paps, he went to bed a while ago."

"Wait, Sans," I said, holding my arm out.

"Yeah kid?"

I hesitated before asking. "Could I maybe sleep in your room with you? Just, you know, so the nightmares aren't so bad."

"Kid," he said, smiling sadly.

"No, never mind, it's stupid. I'm sorry."

"No, no," Sans said, walking back over to me and sitting next to me. "It's not stupid, I know how you feel. C'mon, kid, let's go."

I smiled at Sans and followed him to his room. "Thank you," I said, sitting on his bed.

"No problem, kid. Want something to sleep in? I think I got another hoodie somewhere," he mumbled to himself, looking around his room. "Aha! Here you go, kid." He handed me a blue hoodie, much like the one he wore.

"Thanks. Do you mind... Um..."

"Oh! Yeah, turning around now." He faced the door and covered his eye sockets.

I quickly took off the shirt I was wearing and slipped the hoodie on. I stood there, not knowing what to do about my bottoms. "Um, Sans? What about my bottoms?"

"Can I look?" He turned around when I gave him a hum of approval. He looked at me for a moment before smirking, "you look good in my hoodie." I blushed and looked down. "Alright, for bottoms... I got nothin. You can just, like, sleep without pants on." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Um, alright. Turn around, though." Sans turned back around as I took my pants off. Thankfully, the hoodie went down to my mid-thigh. "How is your hoodie so big on me, but you're so short?"

Sans turned around and playfully glared at me. "Shut up, kid." I giggled as I followed Sans into bed after he turned the light off. "Alright, g'night kid."

"Night, Sans. And thanks again."

Sans flipped on his side to face me, and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Don't sweat it, kid." His breathing eventually even out, and I knew he was asleep. In a few minutes, I was asleep too.

~~ (: