40

Everything hurt. So much. I could barely open my eyes, couldn't even move.

I heard some rustling around me, and a gasp, but I couldn't do anything. Everything just hurt too much.

I felt that I was being lifted, and was pressed against something warm, but also bony. I had a feeling I knew who it was, but my brain wasn't working right.

Whatever. I was kind of enjoying the physical pain. The blocked out some of the pain I felt in my heart.

I can't believe she betrayed my like that. I trusted her, I helped her, and she pushed me into a fucking mountain. And apparently she did the same to her sister. And to Frisk. I know I don't really know Frisk, but from what I saw when I met them, they seem like a nice person.

So did Chara, once she opened up to me.

Who knew looks could be so deceiving?

I guess I should have learned by now that nothing ever goes my way. I never get what I want and I'm usually the one that ends up getting hurt.

Maybe I should just stop helping people.

Maybe I should just stop trying.

Maybe I should even stop breathing.

I mean, he'll, I'm already almost there! I'm almost fucking dead, just finish me off! Chara, come down here and fucking finish me! I'm sick of this. I'm sick of finally getting where I want, so close I can touch it, and then being ripped away by life.

I'm sick of it all.

I'm just so tired.

I can see a little while dot out of the corner of my eye. I think I might so to it.

Sweet, sweet misery. How I long for you to end.