54

We made our way back above ground, and Papyrus happily bonded with as many humans as he could. Everyone was bonding with humans, and the humans were all happy to talk to them. The humans were telling the monsters about what's happened recently, catching them up. The here was a light-hearted buzz in the air, bringing a smile to my face. It made me so happy to see everyone together again, as it should have always been.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Monster Kid asked, running up to me and almost falling before I caught them. "Thanks."

"I guess now you do whatever you want. There's no rule stating what you should do."

"But we don't know what's up here. How will we do what we want when everything is a mystery?"

Sans chuckled, "then I guess it's time for some exploration. Hey Sky," he said, turning to me, "are there any monsters in the other parts of the world?"

"I'm actually not sure. I've never been told about them if there was." Was there? That was definitely something I needed to research on.

"Woah, it's possible there're more monsters?" Monster Kid said, his eyes lighting up. "Maybe there's more like me! With no arms! We could form a band!" He looked down then up again, smiling nervously, "or not, but still, it'd be so cool! I'm gonna go ask my mom if we can travel to see if there are others!" Monster Kid ran off, falling a few times before getting back up, his happiness never dropping.

"Wow, that is one excitable little dude," I muttered, and Sans chuckled.

"Yeah, but he's great. He's pretty chill with Papyrus and Undyne, although I'm not sure who he likes more." Undyne and Alphys walked up to us, "hey guys, what's up?"

"So, there's a lot of talk about monsters moving to other parts of the world. Is that safe?" Undyne asked.

"I'm sure it is, why?" I asked.

Undyne turned a slight tint of pink, "well, Alphys and I had a great idea to move to Japan, because, you know, anime, but we don't know if it's okay to do that, so we figured we'd ask you."

"I mean, sure, but I would suggest learning the language and culture so you don't make a complete fool of yourself."

"Alright, cool. Let's do that. Alphys, give us like two years and a lot of anime and we'll be Japan pros in no time!" Undyne grabbed Alphys' hand and ran off again, most likely to find the nearest movie rental place.

"Would we move?" Sans asked after a few moments of silently staring at others run around excitedly.

"What?" I asked, looking at him in surprise.

"I mean, why stay near some place with such bad memories? Yeah, there are the good ones, but whenever I look at Ebott all I can see is the personal hell every monster and fallen human went through. I'm sure you don't think sunshine and rainbows whenever you see your old house, do you?" I shook my head. "Exactly, so why stay? Why not go someplace new, with new memories and new people?"

"But what about everyone else? What about Papyrus, and Alphys, and Undyne? What about all your friends? You can't just leave them behind to start new. No matter the bad memories, the good ones will always stay, and the bad ones just make you who you are. Every time you look at Paps, do you think of every little thing that's gone wrong with him and you, or do you see the laughs you two have shared? With me, do you see the arguments we've had, big or small, or do you see the good times? It's not the bad things that happen to you that define you, it's what you make of them."

Sans sighed, "I know, I know. Honestly, what did I do to deserve you? You're too good for me," he said, smiling at me.

I shrugged, "maybe I just felt bad for you? Who knows, I certainly don't." He rolled his eyes at me and lightly shoved my arm. I laughed and glanced over his shoulder and caught a flash of something green in the distance.

I stopped smiling and Sans noticed, "is something wrong?"

"No, I just, um, excuse me," I said, standing up and speed walking over to the green thing. I tried to stare at where it was dead on, but it'd disappear. I could only see it when I looked with my peripheral vision. I finally reached where it was and glanced to the side and saw a flash before I felt a sharp pain in my side.

"Do you see what you've done? You've ruined everything! Everything they've worked for, everything I've worked for. You just don't when to stop, do you?" a voice hissed in my ear as I dropped to my knees, clenching my eyes shut.

"Why do you keep doing those?" I asked, my voice coming through clenched teeth. "Why must you torment everyone?"

She chuckled, "oh, I'm not the one tormenting them. You just wait, Skylar, you just wait. Let's see how you explain this to your sweet little comedian." She laughed and I felt a cold feeling cover my body. I saw my breath come out in a puff of air, reminding me of when I first entered Snowdin. I gasped, trying to get air into my lungs, which felt as if they were being stabbed.

"Dammit, Chara," I growled, "just leave us alone!"

"Not likely," she replied in my head.

On a scale of 1-10, how shocked would you be if I said I've been typing for the majority of the day? Bc I have. I am shook. Also, on a side note, do any of you guys listen to Babymetal, bc they're my shit. I love them. Go listen to them, that's your homework. Also, another side note, I need to get my free trial of Youtube Red so I can watch Dan and Phil's documentary bc they are also my shit. Everything is my shit I s2g. Okay, I'll stop rambling.

JK I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY!!! ***!!!!!!This story is almost over!!!!!*** I am very close to writing the ending! So I will be updating one chapter every day until this is finished!!!! BE PREPARED!!!!!

Okay bye.