10

I decided to take a walk by myself in Waterfall. Sans tried to convince me to let him come, but I wanted to have some time to myself so I could think. I've been gone for about twenty minutes when I tripped over something, landing hard on the ground. My knee was scraped all to hell and I hurt my ankle. When I tried to stand back up, I put weight on my hurt ankle and just fell back down.

Groaning, I laid on the ground in Waterfall with my arms stretched out, not being able to do anything. I sat there for a few minutes before I heard a chuckle above me.

"Seems you've got yourself in a bit of a predicament."

"Shuddup."

He laughed and sat crossed legged next to me. "Need some help?"

"Nah, I think I'll just chill here for a little while."

"Alright," he said, standing back up and turning to walk away.

"Wait!" I said, grabbing his ankle bone.

He looked down at me with a slight smile, "yeah, Sky?"

"Could you please help me?"

"Let me think about it," he said, putting a finger on his chin and started humming. "Oh, alright." He picked me up, his hands behind my back and under my knees. "Wow, you sure did hurt your knee."

I sighed, "yeah. It's a bit bloody."

He chuckled, "just a warning, Paps is going to worry. He doesn't like when things are bleeding. He thinks they're automatically dying."

Truth be told, as soon as Sans walked up with me in his arms, a trickle of blood running down my knee and a swollen ankle, Papyrus freaked.

"HUMAN! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU DYING?"

"I'm fine, Papyrus."

"WELL, YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT! YOU'RE BLEEDING! THAT'S SUPPOSED TO STAY INSIDE YOU, HUMAN, NOT COME OUT!"

"Paps, please, let me bleed in peace." I heard Sans chuckle and he walked into the house and laid me on the couch, placing a pillow under my ankle.

"BUT HUMAN! I ONLY WANT YOU TO BE OKAY!"

"She'll be fine, bro. Just a cut. Her ankle is most likely sprained too."

I groaned, "how fun. I probably can't walk for a while."

"That's alright, babe. I'll just carry you everywhere," he said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes. Sans told Papyrus to grab a bandage and some ice. When he left, Sans sat on the floor next to the couch. "Sorry you got hurt, kid."

"It's fine, you didn't do it."

"Yeah but," he sighed. "I feel as if I'd have come with you, you wouldn't have fallen."

I shrugged, "it's fine. I've been through worse." It was quiet for a moment before I asked, "how did you know I was there?"

"I didn't. I was going to Hotland to run the hotdog stand. I just happened to see you lying on the ground."

"Oh. Okay." Papyrus came back with the ice and bandage. Sans put the ice on my ankle and wrapped my knee after cleaning it. I sighed, getting comfortable on the couch and closing my eyes. Eventually, I fell asleep.

"Wake up, Sky. You've been asleep forever. I'm bored."

"Go away," I mumbled. I attempted to turn over but there was weight on my ankle which stopped me from doing so.

"Hey, hey. We don't need you hurting yourself anymore. Don't roll over."

I sighed and stayed still as he situated me into an upright position. "Thanks," I said once he sat next to me. Mi leaned my head on his bony shoulder and sighed again.