50

There was a bright blue glow, and then it covered all of us. Most of the people around us gasped, some just stared in awe. Sans and I, we just smiled at each other.

"We did it," he mouthed to me. I nodded at him. He leaned over without letting go of my hand and kissed me.

"So, what's supposed to happen?" someone asked.

"They'll just start coming out," Alphys said.

By the next minute, a monster came out. He was orange and didn't have arms.

"Monster Kid!" Sans yelled.

"Hey Sans!" he, Monster Kid, said before running over. When he got to Sans, he tripped and fell.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he got up.

"Yep, I'm used to it. I fall all the time."

"Alright, hey, go walk down and stand at the base of the mountain. We'll be down there when everyone else gets out."

"Alright, thanks!." Monster Kid walked down the mountain as another monster came out.

"Undyne!" Alphys called.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked once she got to Alphys.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Undyne looked around at all the people that were staring at us. She turned back to us, "all of these people helped?" Alphys nodded. "Huh. Wow, punk, you actually did it," she said to me. "I thought we'd have to have another fight."

"Um, thank you?" I said.

"You're welcome. Where do I go?" We told her where to go and she left.

One by one, every monster was out of the Underground. All of us had let go of each other's hands and made our way down Mt. Ebott. Looking around, Sans said, "where's Papyrus?"

Undyne looked up, "he was right behind me when I came up. We stayed in Alphys' lab while you were up here."

"No, Mettaton came up after you. Where's my brother?"

"Sans," I said, putting my hands on his arm. "Calm down. He's okay. There's only two places he could be, down there or up here."

"Sans, everything will be okay," Toriel said, walking up to us.

"It's just, he's supposed to be here? Where is he?"

"He's still down there," Mettaton said.

"What?" Sans said,

"He stayed down there. I tried to convince him to come up but he wouldn't. I didn't know how to get him to come so I just left him. I figured he'd come eventually."

Sans sighed, "I'll go get him."

"I'll go with you," I said, following him as he made his way to the top of the mountain again. "Jesus Christ, if I knew I'd do this much walking today I would've stayed home."

Sans chuckled, "is all this walking working you to the bone?"

I rolled my eyes, "if you say so."

We reached the top and Sans sighed, "back into the Underground we go. Right when everything was okay."

I nodded, "but nothing's okay without your brother."

"I know. C'mon, let's go get him."