48

"Hello and thank you all for coming. It really means a lot to us and all the other monsters down in the Underground that you're all willing to help." Sans stared and didn't say anything for a second so I took the megaphone from him.

"Thank you for all the help and time you're going to use for us. I'm sure you all know that the monsters are not bad, even though they look intimidating, I promise they're not. I fell down Mt. Ebott in 201X and all I've been shown is kindness and love. Everyone down there is super friendly and funny and I hope you all can see that. I'm so glad that you all see that the monsters are good and have changed your mind from how it was. I remember when I was young that my parents talked about how monsters were bad people and they deserved what they got. I always thought that it was rude and unfair that people thought that about the monsters they've never fully met. I'm so, so happy that since then people's minds have changed. So, again, thank you so much for helping us."

I handed the megaphone back to Sans and stepped to the side. Everyone was quiet. Sans brought the megaphone to his mouth and smiled at me, "thank you, Sky. Well," he looked at everyone else, "I don't think I have anything that could top that so let's go."

This one's shoooooort.