34

It was dark. There was only two lights, a dull blue and a dull yellow. They were evenly spread apart, and when I tried walking to one of them, the other completely went away. I could only stand in the middle if I wanted to see.

I stood in the middle for a minute before I just shrugged and walked over to the blue light. It got brighter as I got closer, and the yellow got duller. "Hello?" I called out, trying to look but my vision was obstructed by blue.

"I thought I told you not to come back," a voice growled. It sounded vaguely familiar, but I wasn't sure who it was.

"I'm sorry? I don't know where I am, could you tell me?" The was whooshing sound next to my ear, like someone was slicing through the air next to me, and I jumped back in surprise. "What was that?"

The other voice chuckled, "you keep standing there and you're going to get killed. I suggest you move. But, maybe she won't hit you. You did help her, after all."

What? "What are you going on about? I didn't help anyone. I don't even know who you are!"

A silhouette, short and stocky, showed up in the light. A bony hand reached out, "this is no way to greet a new pal. Turn around and shake my hand."

I gasped, "Sans? Is that you? Oh my God, I have to tell you something! Oh, what was it?"

He came out of the light, a blue aura surrounding him like a halo, and he summoned his bone attack. "Save it, I don't want to know." He threw the bones in my direction, but I moved out of the way. They missed me and hit the person attacking him. I caught a glimpse of a green and yellow sweater. Chara?

"What the hell? Is that Chara? She told me she was good!"

"Back to being gullible, are we? Y'know, maybe I was the gullible one. You had me wrapped around your finger, and you did this? If I'm being honest, you're low. Lower than Chara. You are the literal scum of the Underground, and I hope you burn in hell."

Chara attacked again, but this time didn't miss me. She sliced into me with her knife, causing me to drop to my knees in surprise and pain. "Sans?" I whispered, watching my red heart slowly break. "Sans. I-" I paused, swallowing. My throat was so dry. "I'm sorry." My heart was halfway broken. "I-" I watched with wide eyes as it almost completely broke. "I love yo-"

It broke.