38

"Skylar! What have I told you? Stop coming here!" Sans yelled at me.

"What? I don't even know how I end up here? Don't fucking yell at me because I just randomly end up here!"

If Sans had eyes he would be rolling them right. "Yeah right. I'm sure Chara told you how to do that. Just go away. I don't want to see you ever again."

"Sans," I said, sighing. "Why do you hate me so much? What did I do?"

"You agreed to help Chara kill me!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"You acted like this towards me before too! I didn't do anything to you, if you'd have let me explain my intentions for agreeing you would understand."

He glared at me, "then please, explain. For the love of us all, explain your petty reason to help her."

"I did it to help you. I was going to warn you about what she was going to do, but you never let me explain."

"And how am I supposed to believe you? How am I supposed to know you're not lying to me and you're going to go back and report this all to her?"

"Because," I groaned, "you're supposed to trust me. I would never do that, why do you think I would? I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you think I would go behind your back like this." Tears welled up in my eyes and I stared at him. I hope he believes me.

Sans sighed, "look, I know I've been an ass, but it's still no excuse for doing that to me. You really hurt me. I never thought you'd do something like this, and when you agreed to help her it broke my heart. I'm sorry I've been like this to you, and maybe banishing you was a bit too far, but I couldn't think after that. I was so controlled by anger that I couldn't think rationally."

I let that soak in before nodding. "I understand. I'm sorry. I didn't know it affected you like that. But, why were you acting like this before, like when I thought Flowey was telling the truth."

Sans looked down, "I was just mad that all my friends kept getting killed. Again, I'm sorry."

I nodded, "it's okay. So, are we okay?"

He nodded, "we're okay."

I sighed in relief, "thank god. I thought I'd lost you forever."

He walked over to me and hugged me tight, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said into his coat. I smiled as everything around me went dark once more.