46

"The food here is so good," Sans said as we walked out of the fast food place.

"I'm not a huge fan of it. Everything is so greasy," Alphys added.

Sans shrugged, "so where do we start?"

I sighed, "I have no clue. I guess we should figure something out to draw a lot of people all together."

"Like a pep rally type thing?" Alphys asked.

I stopped, "yeah. Yeah, that would work. We should make signs and hang them around. At least someone will come and help us."

Sans nodded, "that could work. But, where do we get the supplies?"

"A store, but I have no money."

"The man that was running the computer store paid me a bit for upgrading their computers."

My eyes widened and I turned towards Alphys, "how much?"

"Um, about $50."

I hugged her tightly, "oh, thank god for your skills in technology!" I pulled away and turned toward Sans. "C'mon, we need to get to a store. We need posters, markers, and tape. And something to make it stand out."

Four hours later and a mess of cut poster board, glitter, marker ink, and terrible puns by Sans, we had a total of 24 signs to hang around town.

"But, did we really need to put my face on the poster to attract more people?" Sans asked.

"Yes! Once they see that you aren't scary looking, they'll learn to trust all monsters."

"What? I can be scary!" he exclaimed.

"Oh honey," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. "You're about as terrifying as a goldfish."

He squinted his eyes at me, "you think you're funny?"

"Of course not. We all know you're the funny guy."

His eye turned a slight shade of blue, "You want to see how scary I can get?"

I smiled at him, "I'm good."

He rolled his eyes at me and looked away. I kissed his cheek and he turned a shade of blue. I smiled at him again and turned around. Alphys was trying not to look at us.

"Alphys, are we making you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"No, it's okay. It's just," she sighed.

"Hey, you okay?" I sat next to her.

"I just miss Undyne," she whispered.

I looked at Sans and he nodded and left the shack that we were in. "You'll see her soon," I said once he left.

"But what if it doesn't work? I want to be with her but I also want to stay up here. I can't choose which to pick."

"You won't have to, I promise. This will work. You said yourself the humans have changed their opinions about monsters. Everything will be fine."

She sighed, "I guess. Alright, let's go hang these signs up."

I smiled, "there we go, come on."